GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
will do thanks im going to look around after i get the wheels and see what i can find probably be about a month out from purchasing them anyways so have time to look and find some good deals plus this is when a lot of places have good rebates and money off for them
Solid. Offer will stand. Just lemme know.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
The VA contracts are just as bad. When I got my “fuck kids, never again” operation I was sent into community care. Part is the pre-op was a physical scheduled by the treating hospital at a local clinic.

I got billed for the pre-op physical and VA’s contractor refused to pay. This was when they switched contracts and a ton of vets got fucked by it. They came at me because my “insurer“ refused to pay. I hadn’t had that insurance company in over 10yrs. Finally I just said fuck it and sent the bill to the insurance company I have coverage through, and paid the $30 copay. Just wanted it to go away and VA was flat refusing to pay their bills.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
As I understand it you keep Tricare at 65, but it moves to being supplemental insurance that covers what Medicare doesn’t. But I’m decades away from that so if that isn’t how it actually works now it’ll definitely change a half a dozen times by then.

Also, I’ll never vote for another Republican. Ironically the last Republican I voted for seems to be the only sane one left, even if I still regret voting for him.
You lose tricare prime or select, you are required to go on Medicare A and B, B costing a minimum of 148 per person/ month, and you are enrolled in tricare for life, which is a Medicare supplement, that you still have to pay the annual tricare fees.

Republicans are eroding military retirees health care slowly but surely.

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
1615944961989.png

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
The VA contracts are just as bad. When I got my “fuck kids, never again” operation I was sent into community care. Part is the pre-op was a physical scheduled by the treating hospital at a local clinic.

I got billed for the pre-op physical and VA’s contractor refused to pay. This was when they switched contracts and a ton of vets got fucked by it. They came at me because my “insurer“ refused to pay. I hadn’t had that insurance company in over 10yrs. Finally I just said fuck it and sent the bill to the insurance company I have coverage through, and paid the $30 copay. Just wanted it to go away and VA was flat refusing to pay their bills.
Thank god u paid. They would’ve found u on the street. Held u down. And fixed it all up down there so u could keep having kids 😂

Corprin

Autocross Champion
I got 4 235/40/18 Michelin 4s’s and 4 225/45/18 dws06’s for about 1200$. Shipped. Discount tire came through big time. Can’t complain

@Javwohl if u go the discount tire route. Feel free to ship the tires to my place. Just share the delivery date with me so I can be home

@Javwohl same shit here. If you order a set of 18x8 -45 OZ Hyper GT wheels, you can have them delivered to my car... err place.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
when i was going through tech school down in wichita falls tx they warned us when we went to the mall not to talk to the uso people they were talking new airmen in to signing there life insurance over to them then sell you there which was for less covarge and cost more this back in 03 probably dosent happen any more but still wrong to take advantage of some young kid most the time just out of high school and away from home knowing no better

Woh... sign over your SGLI to USO?!?!?

Javwohl

Autocross Champion
@Javwohl same shit here. If you order a set of 18x8 -45 OZ Hyper GT wheels, you can have them delivered to my car... err place.
Thanks i appreciate the offer im actually looking at a set of neuspeed rse10 18x8 et45 in graphite with 235/40/18 michelin alpine that have only been used 1 season