GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

THE Formula One Thread

dtfd

Autocross Champion
I hear that, but why scrutinize one incident on Lap 1 but not the other?

What comes to mind very quickly is that if you scrutinize Mag-Perez too hard, you might have to ban Mag :unsure:
That was my read on it as well.

Though if you watch the replay Perez could have been a little more to the left and not squeezed Magnussen, then again with 10 points on his license Magnussen had no business staying in that pocket and not lifting.

mwoodski

Autocross Champion
I hear that, but why scrutinize one incident on Lap 1 but not the other?

What comes to mind very quickly is that if you scrutinize Mag-Perez too hard, you might have to ban Mag :unsure:
bc the start is always jumbled up and dumb shit happens at times.

berserker6

Drag Racing Champion
I like the starting order for the race tomorrow for no other reason than it's mixed up pretty good. Let's see how it plays out

2012TP

Drag Racing Champion
Some photos from the weekend. Experienced every type of weather within a single day - cold in the morning, sunny & warm, cycles of downpours, even hail. Enjoyable weekend nonetheless

Attachments

• IMG_0590.jpeg
    IMG_0590.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 56
  • IMG_0593.jpeg
    IMG_0593.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 47
  • IMG_0606.jpeg
    IMG_0606.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 52
  • IMG_0623.jpeg
    IMG_0623.jpeg
    576.5 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_0621.jpeg
    IMG_0621.jpeg
    525.8 KB · Views: 50

berserker6

Drag Racing Champion
Some photos from the weekend. Experienced every type of weather within a single day - cold in the morning, sunny & warm, cycles of downpours, even hail. Enjoyable weekend nonetheless
That's awesome. Thanx for sharing the pics

dtfd

Autocross Champion
It was a great race. Nice to see a real fight for P1.

Shit timing on that safety car for Norris. He had his 2nd win nearly in the bag but then Sargeant had to do what he does (twice).

Shit weekend for Ferrari (lol) but I really felt bad for Albon getting picked up by Sainz like that. Williams REALLY needed those points and REALLY needed to not have both cars fucked by the end of the race.

Max was thoroughly impressive. Nearly every single driver on that track made a mistake that cost them something, except for Max. He's a machine.

George and Lewis fighting at the end was fun. George fully committed to that overtake, either he gets in front or both Mercedes DNF.

hans611

Lost
It just got divulged that Checo was told to drive the car back to the pits in a knowingly unsafe condition to avoid a safety car, which could have cost them the win lol

Saabingti

Autocross Champion
And then there was a safety car anyway, and Max was fine.

But if I could predict things like that, I'd have waaaaaaaaayyyy more money than I currently have.

mwoodski

Autocross Champion
It just got divulged that Checo was told to drive the car back to the pits in a knowingly unsafe condition to avoid a safety car, which could have cost them the win lol
i would have driven it back regardless, all four corners were still on the car and it was still running.

berserker6

Drag Racing Champion
Qualifying was outstanding. We finally have 4 teams legitimately fighting for podiums. And holy cow times are tight between teammates .002 separating Lewis and George and .005 separating Charles and Carlos. Congrats to Lando for taking pole.

DangerDane2008

Drag Racing Champion
Bro FUCK max.

Back to his old ways the second he doesn’t have a 10 second advantage with his car. Never matured, just wasn’t close enough to other cars to show how shit he still is at wheel to wheel. Rather dirty drive, swerve under braking and take himself and another driver out than to give up a position because he can’t handle the smallest amount of pressure.

And even after all that STILL tries to run lando off the track AFTER crashing them both out. He’s a baby back bitch