• DSC_1341.jpg
    DSC_1341.jpg
    251.8 KB · Views: 170
  • DSC_1338.jpg
    DSC_1338.jpg
    194.1 KB · Views: 168

edgary

Ready to race!
What's funny is that some people down here got very upset when the golf was renamed to rabbit, and are now glad that the golf name has come back. Some others are happy to put a badge of the rabbit in the car.

I like it, if for nothing else than being different. I would have put it on the right side, though, so it would have some room to run ;)

fdez-hicks

Ready to race!
What's funny is that some people down here got very upset when the golf was renamed to rabbit, and are now glad that the golf name has come back. Some others are happy to put a badge of the rabbit in the car.

I like it, if for nothing else than being different. I would have put it on the right side, though, so it would have some room to run ;)

i was thinking on putting it on the right side, but there was a little scratch on the paint from when the "GTI" was removed, so i covered it....

fdez-hicks

Ready to race!
my wife told me to put it on the right side also... now she got me thinking. those it looks out of place?

fdez-hicks

Ready to race!
..I would have put it on the right side, though, so it would have some room to run ;)

i guess, mine is so fast that made it to the other side already :D

fdez-hicks

Ready to race!
looks cool:w00t: different. was thinking of debadging; maybe i'll try the rabbit:)

i was gonna leave it without emblems, but there was a little scratch, you could barely see it, but i knew it was there.... so, the rabbit did the work. maybe later ill put the "GTI" back.. who knows

fdez-hicks

Ready to race!
changed it....

Attachments

• DSC_1345.jpg
    DSC_1345.jpg
    319 KB · Views: 193

fdez-hicks

Ready to race!

Mr.Alex

I Got That 6.
Im liking the red GTI also, but I would like see how a red matte finish would look on the letters.