GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Will 5K0 937 087 CECM work on Golf MK6

rsquared

Ready to race!
I have a MK6 Golf TDI with a midline CECM. Looking to upgrade to a highline to do the OEM Xenon LED headlight retrofit. Most searches show the part number for the highline CECM as 1K0 937 087, but I've found a seller selling one with a 5K0 937 087 part number. Seems that Jettas may use this part number as their highline cecm. Will it work on a Golf?

p4kk0

Passed Driver's Ed
I have been trying to find the answer too LOL.... No luck yet. Hopefully someone has an answer.

sudhir saxena

When I got my CECM from an Europian seller , he asked me to get part number from my car. I then scan my car and he got me the right one.
I would suggest you to scan your car with VCDS and see what is the part number for CECM.
Hope this helps.

Seanh

I have a MK6 Golf TDI with a midline CECM. Looking to upgrade to a highline to do the OEM Xenon LED headlight retrofit. Most searches show the part number for the highline CECM as 1K0 937 087, but I've found a seller selling one with a 5K0 937 087 part number. Seems that Jettas may use this part number as their highline cecm. Will it work on a Golf?
Am looking for that part number. We're did you see the bcm with that part number on it. Thanks