Passed Driver's Ed
Here is my 09 MKVI Golf GT 2.0 TDi 140.

Camera doesn't do justice to the Black Alcantara Sports Seats

Had these before changing them for Rotiform NUE

Received delivery of these 2 weeks ago

19" Cast Rotiform NUE
ET45 - Front
ET35 - Rear

Going on in 2 weeks with 215/35 Falken 452 Tyres and dropping the ride height as much as possible on FK Silverline X Coilovers

Ivano

Passed Driver's Ed
My Rotiform NUEs and FK Silverline X Coilovers are on..

Took some quick pics. I am going to need to raise it a bit. The garage fitting coilovers were playing around with the heights as the left rear passenger side was rubbing and particularly on right hand turns and bumps on the road... They could not work out why as right side was perfect..

It turns out that my rear axle is slightly misaligned from factory by a few millimetres as they measured it. Apparently it is not that un-common for cars to be like this.. so my left rear wheel sticks out a bit more than the right. I guess the ET35 on the rear adds to the rub.

My damping has been set at 180 degree turn to let the shock piston settle and then i will stiffen everything up which hopefully in turn should help my rubbing as it catches with some bumps on the road with the bounce in the suspension.

Anyway here are some pics taken in my driveway

Last edited:

zeonic

mmm.... beer
sweet. im waiting for the 18" version to come out before i get me a set. car looks great!

Ivano

Passed Driver's Ed
Had to raise the ride height quite a bit to cope with the 19" on Scotland's roads which are probably one of the worst in Europe for Pot Holes

Still think it sits ok but i can't be a member of the Slammed Society