GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat17: Boosted Learns How To Cook

Status
Not open for further replies.

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
I didn't read too much into that recent timing chain tensioner lawsuit because I wasn't effected, won't vw do that for you now free?

Only if VW issues a recall for it. Which I doubt will happen.

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion

Phur

Autocross Champion

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
need this one instead tbh for back window

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Going to lunch at noon, when normal people go, is a pain in the ass. Fuck all those lines and all those people. I wait til 1-2pm to get lunch every day.

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
Going to lunch at noon, when normal people go, is a pain in the ass. Fuck all those lines and all those people. I wait til 1-2pm to get lunch every day.

I have lunch at 11 so its pretty nice. But its so early in the day that some places arent even ready to serve food aside from fast food places.

Jaber

Modero

I used to do that, but then it started to cause issues with working with remote teams, since they run an hour ahead. So now I go on lunch right after they come back. Otherwise they would come back from lunch, we would work on something, then I would have to stop and go on lunch, and they would have to wait for me.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
How do you go on lunch an hour after your start time? dafuq am I missing?
i eat lunch when im hungry tbh , an earlier lunch means a more productive day.

if not early then im thinking about cheeseburgers and bothering andrew on facebook messenger all day
Boosted hours means boosted lunches

Boosted lunches are generally good lunches yeah . i kind of want to try that mod pizza place by chickfila.

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion

if not early then im thinking about cheeseburgers and bothering andrew on facebook messenger all day

Boosted lunches are generally good lunches yeah . i kind of want to try that mod pizza place by chickfila.
Well if you asked me when I am actually on lunch I could get you a damn cheeseburger lol

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do

Dat family business leniency. As long as you know how good you have it :happyanim:

Mod pizza is ok, gf likes it because they have healthier options. It's like a fast food of pizza places.

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
Dat family business leniency. As long as you know how good you have it :happyanim:

Mod pizza is ok, gf likes it because they have healthier options. It's like a fast food of pizza places.

A good pizza place I found is in Geneva, place called Doughocracy. They serve beer too which is nice. (Craft beer too) Mostly local breweries like Solemn Oath out of Naperville.

Status
Not open for further replies.