GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your MK6 today?

gonzo511

Ready to race!
Use datazap to post them. You can either post it on the thread or if you want you can pm them.

[emoji1417] awesome. Thanks for the info

Sent from my [emoji337] using Tapatalk

xcpag95

Ready to race!
Finally installed my Beluga Downpipe and flashed Cobb Stage 2. Mmm 'dem gains.
I've got Cobb too. I was eyeing the beluga downpipe as well. Fitment good? Also, what intake are you running on the stage 2 flash?

13 DSG GTI Autobahn|Cobb stage 1 93 high boost|H&R Sports

Last edited:

vannoj

I've got Cobb too. I was eyeing the beluga downpipe as well. Fitment good? Also, what intake are you running on the stage 2 flash?

Beluga Downpipe fit great and was a pretty easy instal. Mated up to the stock catback perfectly. Gave it a nice grunt when you want it, but practically stock sound if you drive it nice.

I'm running an Injen intake, which is definitely one of the weird ones with it's non-standard MAF sensor housing. My fuel trims are worse since the v103 maps, which seems common with anyone with a non-Cobb intake from what I've been reading.

I'll probably be looking at an etune someday to get those dialed in better, but for now it's running pretty well.

Holguin831

Passed Driver's Ed

13 DSG GTI Autobahn|Cobb stage 1 93 high boost|H&R Sports[/QUOTEI have the beluga down pipe and cobb stage II , running my custom intake , its hesitant in first and second but if you get on it she runs very strong. The fitment on mine was spot on as well and really good price. I need a Custom tune to ad to the AP though if I'm going to run this intake. its crazy how off it can be just because of intake. but overall satisfied.

xcpag95

Ready to race!

13 DSG GTI Autobahn|Cobb stage 1 93 high boost|H&R Sports[/QUOTEI have the beluga down pipe and cobb stage II , running my custom intake , its hesitant in first and second but if you get on it she runs very strong. The fitment on mine was spot on as well and really good price. I need a Custom tune to ad to the AP though if I'm going to run this intake. its crazy how off it can be just because of intake. but overall satisfied.
Cool thanks for the feed back.

xcpag95

Ready to race!
Beluga Downpipe fit great and was a pretty easy instal. Mated up to the stock catback perfectly. Gave it a nice grunt when you want it, but practically stock sound if you drive it nice.

I'm running an Injen intake, which is definitely one of the weird ones with it's non-standard MAF sensor housing. My fuel trims are worse since the v103 maps, which seems common with anyone with a non-Cobb intake from what I've been reading.

I'll probably be looking at an etune someday to get those dialed in better, but for now it's running pretty well.
Cool thanks, contemplating the $395 for the Cobb intake.

Jekyll991

Ready to race!
Last weekend I finally got my clutch, ebay DP, and front & rear sways put on. Spent some quality time with my father helping me.

This guy decided to come help as well.

And TODAY I installed my cobb AP. Loving the power already, can't wait to see how it feels after Stratified works their magic on it.

Pakman332

Ready to race!
This guy decided to come help as well.

I had a dog show up in my garage last time I was working on my car haha

Sent from my Pocket Computer 6000

EastKingZ

Ready to race!
Got my RSR clutch installed today. Flashing stage 2 tonight or maybe tomorrow, waiting to break the clutch in to really get on it.

SoWalGTI

Autocross Champion
Got my RSR clutch installed today. Flashing stage 2 tonight or maybe tomorrow, waiting to break the clutch in to really get on it.

That picture is YUUUGE!

What tuner are you going with for the Stage2? I'm getting my clutch installed on Monday. Massive slippage in pretty much every gear after I went Stage2 2 weeks ago. Ha!

EastKingZ

Ready to race!
That picture is YUUUGE!

What tuner are you going with for the Stage2? I'm getting my clutch installed on Monday. Massive slippage in pretty much every gear after I went Stage2 2 weeks ago. Ha!

Oh damn it really is. I'm using unitronic with the uniconnect+ to do it in my driveway. I like it a lot but I have nothing to compare it with. I was slipping for a few weeks after I went stage 1+. Stock flywheel was like new.

SirClimax

Ready to race!
I adjusted the dampening and hight presets for my airlift suspension in preparation for last sunday tomorrow

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk