GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2013 gti vs 2014 veloster turbo

GTIBex

Ready to race!
A Korean 1.6LT is not going to compete with a great German 2.0LT for very long. If they are boosting that bottom end to get to power levels above 300hp, there is going to be engine failure sooner than later. They might beat a stock GTI or even a stage 2 a few times, but you will be driving away after they spin a bearing or blow their head gasket next month. Not to mention what happens if they get in a wreck. "Winning in a [Veloster] is like winning in the Special Olympics. Yes, you won, but you are still retarded." I like my GTI. The Veloster is fugly.

syonxwf

Go Kart Champion
A Korean 1.6LT is not going to compete with a great German 2.0LT for very long. If they are boosting that bottom end to get to power levels above 300hp, there is going to be engine failure sooner than later. They might beat a stock GTI or even a stage 2 a few times, but you will be driving away after they spin a bearing or blow their head gasket next month. Not to mention what happens if they get in a wreck. "Winning in a [Veloster] is like winning in the Special Olympics. Yes, you won, but you are still retarded." I like my GTI. The Veloster is fugly.

:lol::clap:

kaptaink

Ready to race!
"Winning in a [Veloster] is like winning in the Special Olympics. Yes, you won, but you are still retarded." I like my GTI. The Veloster is fugly.

you mean this is ugly?? errrr fugly? I believe the plastidip has only begun, there is more on the front/rear

Attachments

• fugly.jpg
    fugly.jpg
    439.7 KB · Views: 239

nvturbo

Go Kart Champion
When my wife and I were looking for a car (for her), we test drove a Veloster (non-turbo version). Let's just say it was a waste of time. The turbo version isn't that much better IMO.

GTIBex

Ready to race!
you mean this is ugly?? errrr fugly? I believe the plastidip has only begun, there is more on the front/rear

Yes. F###ing ugly (fugly). Plastidip sucks. They are getting their rice all over that car.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk

VdoubleU1

Passed Driver's Ed
Test drove a veloster turbo before buying the GTI for the hell of it. Nicely equipped for the money, but cheap materials and boring driving dynamics.

Jaber

Modero
After my dads horrible dealership experience at two different locations and Hyundai hq not willing to work with him, i steered clear when my wife and i were looking for another car. He bought a 2006 Sonata v6, with a lot of mechanical and cosmetic problems. My dad felt embarrassed every time he called for warranty work. It was always "oh you again" impression. He had to lawyer up to get them to fix a steering problem.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Brinkmen

VW NUT!

This made me laugh out loud also...!

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
I actually like the rear end of the veloster. rear end jokes aside for liking a hyundai please.

GTIBex

Ready to race!
I actually like the rear end of the veloster. rear end jokes aside for liking a hyundai please.

It probably likes your rear end too. (I couldn't resist) I've got more, but I will leave it alone. Rear end haha.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk

DrGonzo

Ready to race!
When I saw this thread I forgot what a Veloster was and pictured a "Juke" instead. Then I googled it and found out they are coming out with an RS version (of the Juke) with 215 hp & 210 lb-ft of torque. It will also have an auto transmission version "with paddle shifters and programmed to mimic eight artificial 'gears'." Awesome!

Brinkmen

VW NUT!
When I saw this thread I forgot what a Veloster was and pictured a "Juke" instead. Then I googled it and found out they are coming out with an RS version (of the Juke) with 215 hp & 210 lb-ft of torque. It will also have an auto transmission version "with paddle shifters and programmed to mimic eight artificial 'gears'." Awesome!

If it's artificial gears then it's a CVT not an auto.