GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Fs: New h&r 26mm front swaybar - Make an offer want it gone

Squashdaddy

Go Kart Champion
Gotcha. Tyrolsport is probably the best? Also, looks like I’m buying the swaybar. Just worried about the cost of install.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Gotcha. Tyrolsport is probably the best? Also, looks like I’m buying the swaybar. Just worried about the cost of install.

Tyrolsport is the best yes, on the plus side you should/could do both at the same time cause need to drop the subframe.

The front sway bar is awesome man , makes the car handle so well.

Youre 1 state over from jay745...he installs parts for all the chicagoland guys... just saying . #roadtrip

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
Have roadtripped to Jay before. Great guy and quality install of parts. Have been very happy. Good buy is good :thumbsup:

Squashdaddy

Go Kart Champion
Well, I got a quote from Arbor Motion in Ann Arbor.

Here's the breakdown:

Front swaybar install - 297.60
Front subframe bolt replacement - 297.60 (and this is with me providing the Tyrolsport kit)
4-wheel alignment - 124.00

Total - 719.20

Umm...yeah. I think I'm going to shop around.

Squashdaddy

Go Kart Champion
They're charging you twice for the same job......idiots.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Got a different quote from a much better shop. $300 cheaper for the same work. Looking forward to getting all of this installed.

Squashdaddy

Go Kart Champion
Did you talk to vast performance.
They have been pretty good lately. I recommend them

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Had never even heard of them until a few days ago. They are the shop I got the cheaper quote from. I spoke with Gill. Very impressed based on my conversations with him. Will almost certainly be going to them for work.