GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Used Magnaflow Catback - MK6 GTI

syonxwf

Go Kart Champion
$350 + buyer pays shipping, OBO

I'll grab some photo's later when I feel like crawling on the ground to get them, nothing wrong with it though other than normal wear from use.
No idea on the mileage, I've put at least 60k on it myself, and bought it used from another local GTI with no idea on mileage (I want to say he said he put 10k on it), but it's an exhaust, and if it isn't rusted (it's not) it'll work like it needs to.

Huge fan of the sound for anything other than K04, but now that I'm K04 it's more raspy and tingy than I would like when WOT due to the higher airflow, so I'm looking to switch it up a little bit.
Linked is a video of it on my car, in various different circumstances (step downs, cold start, medium and WOT acceleration, etc.)

Mine is coupled with a Catless Eurojet downpipe in this video, your results may vary slightly with a Catted downpipe, but ultimately it will be close to this if you are stage 2 or lower.

Prefer local sale over shipping, but will ship on buyers expense. No idea on shipping cost, I'd estimate probably between $50-100 based on size/weight.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Edit: Sorry for the massive delay on getting back to everyone, my personal life has been immensely un-fun lately and this has been most definitely on the back burner. I posted this thinking I was going to be able to get it out when I did and then haven't had enough time to get it done, but I should be able to do so now.

I am in Washington State if you want to do local pickup.

~$77 to Orlando, FL (and similar rates to anywhere on the East coast as far as I could find)

~$55 to San Diego, CA (and similar rates to anywhere on the West coast as far as I could find)

Rates will probably be slightly cheaper if you're closer to WA than CA, or probably between those rates if you are somewhere in the middle of the country.

I will start PM'ing everyone back on here that I have received a message from that the thread has been updated with pictures and new info, and will actively watch the posts now and get it shipped out asap.

I did some cleanup on the tips, as well as the actual muffler, so you can see that it should all come clean if you wish to clean it up. I didn't clean it all the way up, I don't have time, but wanted to make sure you could see that it is all surface rust and normal wear/carbon deposits and nothing wrong with the system. There are two pictures showing the system together right after I took it off, no clean up, and then a few pictures showing the system cleaned up. The passenger side tip has some scuff marks from rubbing on my rear valence, as well as some carbon buildup on it that is extremely stubborn; I tried soaking it with TSP (I use to clean my stainless steel beer equipment), as well as using neverdull, and while I was able to get the majority of it off, I could not get all of it off. I didn't notice it when it was on the car because that part of the tip sits under the valence, but it's there nonetheless. I attached a picture I have of my car when the exhaust was on it, it's not great at showing you wouldn't see that, but you can kind of tell that the tip only sticks out maybe 3/4 of an inch.

If you have any further questions please let me know. I have a box and packing material, and can have it shipped out the day funds arrive.

Click this for an album of pictures.
http://imgur.com/a/rWkc6

Last edited:

syonxwf

Go Kart Champion

syonxwf

Go Kart Champion
Exhaust is pulled and ready to ship, I'll grab pictures as soon as they're done putting my new exhaust in.

syonxwf

Go Kart Champion
Sorry, yes it is still available. Updated original post with new information and an album showing the exhaust system. Will begin PM's back to everyone now.