GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Project Black Hole Complete Partout

littleazn248

Go Kart Champion
Are you willing to ship the S3 Intercooler and Dash Cubby? If so I call dibs.

pjung23551

Ready to race!
Sorry to create mad drama!

I originally created the part out, was going to pay my tech about 2000 to take everything off and part it out, and probably eat about a 1000 dollar rebuild on the KW's and the Southbend.

I had a friend from high school who is a VW demo engineer, recently saw my post went ape shit and was like dude I have a stock golf R I need everything off there, and my lil bros CC can take the k04/and associated goodies. He even offered to take apart and sell back to VW. Pretty hard deal to pass up, so I had to put everyone on pause for a couple days.

And then today at noon, I was rear ended. Nothing major, like a 4mph tap off a volvo, meaning, his car had a scuff, my cars rear bumper skin destroyed, and the rear hatch now is barely closed. FML

So now I gotta deal with insurance, have them fix the car, then I will attempt partout/or wholesale v2.

Sorry guys. I'm really trying to accommodate everyone here but the Euro gods are REALLY REALLY pissed i'm trying to go to a prius. I tried taking off the Diesel geek at least but the blasted thing is on there good.

I have taken off the LEDS and sound system and sold that so thank god that occurred before todays accident

MK635

Hello! I was wondering if there parts wore still 4sale?

S3 Intercooler - 100
OEM Dark cherry rear LED tails 500
OEM CAR-GO liner with velco cubbies - 50
OEM undersea slide out trays both front seats - 75

SlowS3

Ready to race!
I tried taking off the Diesel geek at least but the blasted thing is on there good.

i had the same problem with my stock short shifter, what i did was i went to auto zone and rented a pulley puller and that took off the short shifter with ease.

Cwinne

Ready to race!
I'll take that diesel geek short shifter if you have everything for it. This s3 isn't working for me.

KittehKinsMK6

Ready to race!
I'll take that diesel geek short shifter if you have everything for it. This s3 isn't working for me.

I'll buy your s3 shifter if you don't want it anymore :D

gti_kev

Go Kart Champion
yeeeah, i dont think he's parting out anymore. :(