GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your MK6 today?

sniper27

Go Kart Champion
Decided to pick up a used modshack intake and give it a try. Much better than the neuspeed pflo. Power is smooth and even all the way through. No loss of low end or lag at the start. Also, very quiet. Love it so far.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

IAtegeler

Ready to race!
Decided to pick up a used modshack intake and give it a try. Much better than the neuspeed pflo. Power is smooth and even all the way through. No loss of low end or lag at the start. Also, very quiet. Love it so far.

really? never figured an intake would be that much differnt

sniper27

Go Kart Champion
I'm not saying it is an enormous gain, but it definitely gave the car quicker throttle response and slightly better power through out. I only have the neuspeed to compare to amd that made the car sluggish at the low end and you won't feel it until you are above 4k rpm. The modshack is more usable as a daily.

Boscogn

Go Kart Champion
I'm not saying it is an enormous gain, but it definitely gave the car quicker throttle response and slightly better power through out. I only have the neuspeed to compare to amd that made the car sluggish at the low end and you won't feel it until you are above 4k rpm. The modshack is more usable as a daily.

What's the difference between the two APR classified theirs between stage 1 and stage 2 not sure what exactly the stage two connects to but do both go to the same place or does 1 use stock maf sensor location?

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

IAtegeler

Ready to race!

well crud now i want to trade my neuspeed lol

sniper27

Go Kart Champion
Neuspeed is a good product. It just doesn't work for me because I spend most of my time between idle and 3500 rpm. The neuspeed made driving in traffic and city unbearable for me. I really like the quick an peppy take offs and the neuspeed got rid of that. The modshack feels more like stock buy better and smoother.

IAtegeler

Ready to race!
Neuspeed is a good product. It just doesn't work for me because I spend most of my time between idle and 3500 rpm. The neuspeed made driving in traffic and city unbearable for me. I really like the quick an peppy take offs and the neuspeed got rid of that. The modshack feels more like stock buy better and smoother.

that has been my one complaint of the neuspeed. But i just figured all intakes made it that way. I just posted a FS thread for my Pflo to try something newer out. I want that low end power back.

sniper27

Go Kart Champion
I complaint about that for a while, but everyone I talked to tells me they didn't feel that way. I was convinced they were justifying it. I took it off after a week anyways.

mparker147

Finally got my lamin-x on!

Attachments

• laminx.jpeg
    laminx.jpeg
    152.6 KB · Views: 165
  • laminx2.jpeg
    laminx2.jpeg
    143 KB · Views: 136

SELA_MK6GTI

Go Kart Champion
Might buy a BSH true seal intake. friend is buying my Pflo

I'm stage 2 with the I.e. Intake and drive pretty much in the same conditions as sniper and I don't feel it that sluggish at all especially being stage 2 tune. It's a really great intake and love the sounds it makes when boosting and letting the dv do its thing. I also have dsg tune tho not sure if that affects the comparison to the driving since it has faster shifting than normal tune

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boscogn

Go Kart Champion
I'm stage 2 with the I.e. Intake and drive pretty much in the same conditions as sniper and I don't feel it that sluggish at all especially being stage 2 tune. It's a really great intake and love the sounds it makes when boosting and letting the dv do its thing. I also have dsg tune tho not sure if that affects the comparison to the driving since it has faster shifting than normal tune

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If I found/won $1k I would run straight to the nearest umitronic tuner and get the ecu+tcu combo deal.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk