GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MK6 EFR GTI vs MK5 APR stage III GTI

fastgti69

M3 Eater
Great video!! Props to you and Steel for putting it down for us. That is a very good comparison. ZHIJawww you can get more power if he has it! Try to get retuned!

zhijjawi10

Go Kart Champion
Great video!! Props to you and Steel for putting it down for us. That is a very good comparison. ZHIJawww you can get more power if he has it! Try to get retuned!

Two of the baddest TSI's around. Had to get a vid for you guys! We thought it would be a great comparison as well :thumbsup:

fastgti69

M3 Eater
Two of the baddest TSI's around. Had to get a vid for you guys! We thought it would be a great comparison as well :thumbsup:

PS, you know the company HPF. They deal with a company that makes custom injectors for them for their new (whenever released) e85 tune. I'm sure you can get them to make you custom injectors, it wont be cheap though.. I'll try to find some more info and I'll dial you back in.

steelcurtain

Go Kart Champion
We'll do some more side by sides videos with the 3+ kit on. Probably won't be till March though.

mikeh61

Ready to race!
Yea it's a great spot. I used to do logs there.

The OEM D DV valve can't handle the 28# of boost. Hear the valve start fluttering at 2:24. She's getting replaced with a Forge.

which forge dv are you going with? i've been thinking of upgrading mine when stage 3 goes in