GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2013 GTI 4 door conv+sun pricing

wohv

Ready to race!
Hey guys, just got back from the dealership. I was able to negotiate the price of a new 2013 GTI 4 door conv+sun with the mats option down to $26,377+TTL. Is this a good price? Also, this is with the DSG.

Last edited:

cchrisv

That seems high. I was offered $28,000 for a 2DR GTI Autohahn. That car has MSPRP of $32,290. That is a discount of over $4,000K. This was from Heritage Volkswagen in Parkville.

The MSPRP on yours is $29190. You are only receiving a $2800 discount. You are also i PA so make sure you verify their document fee. I've seen PA dealerships with $600 fees. If you are willing to drive find a dealership in MD to work with. Their document fee is max $199.

wohv

Ready to race!
MSRP was $29,425 but i actually settled on $26,000 flat+TTL with 0% financing. So it's $3,425 off MSRP which I think isn't bad. Plus you negotiated on a more expensive model which allows them to take a larger hit than the conv and sunroof.

wohv

Ready to race!
Yea, another dealer i visited was charging $295 for window etching security info, what a scam! And they don't give you an option, its already done on the lot.

WetMoney

Go Kart Champion
ahh i hate seeing this. i paid 26,400.00 for my Conv + sunroof 6spd. i wish i pushed more. oh well. they gave me 11k for my trade in.
good luck with the purchase!

JSWhaler

Ready to race!
I paid $26,200 for my 4 dr dsg sunroof conv package the week they got it in. Didn't care about finance as I paid mostly in cash. Remember prices will vary depending on dealership and state.