GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Audi S7 vs 2 gti's..

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
Doin a roll from 90, the s7 would destroy them both. K04 or not.
K04 vs stock s7, it'll keep up. S7 would win, but the k04 won't be far behind at all.
Plus.. I'd take an s7 over a k04 gti any day... The amount of poon the s7 gets you is pretty damn high.
And you get +100 highroller points

Sent via a microwave.

vdubpwr

Ready to race!
you guys are comparing weight and horsepower but you are forgetting weights arch nemesis, gearing! the s7 gearing is soooooo sweet ive driven one before, first and second gear fly...

and you know the power we all describe as the "continuous pull" of the k04...
imagine that all the way to redline lol

kern417

Go Kart Champion
you guys are comparing weight and horsepower but you are forgetting weights arch nemesis, gearing! the s7 gearing is soooooo sweet ive driven one before, first and second gear fly...

and you know the power we all describe as the "continuous pull" of the k04...
imagine that all the way to redline lol

c'mon now quit trying to be logical. peak hp/weight is all you need to know.

My_Fly_Gti1

Ready to race!
rename this post to "Douchebagels vs Themselves Thinking They Were Racing Or Had Anything For An S7"

Wut? Two lawng?

GOBbluth

Ready to race!
rename this post to "Douchebagels vs Themselves Thinking They Were Racing Or Had Anything For An S7"

Wut? Two lawng?

Amen. I can imagine a successful surgeon just out of surgery driving in his S7 and he sees two GTIs. He owned one back in the day, right after med school, so he decides to go check them out.

The two GTIs start revving and accelerating. Doctor thinks about why he would even consider entertaining these two "douchebagels" that spend the rest of their free time with their hands down their pants.

He slows down, let's said bagels continue and aims his s7 towards the exit ramp and to the condo of his hot 22 year old girlfriend.

Earlier that day, and by mere coincidence, it was said hot girlfriend that was stared at by the douchebagels while they punched each other in the balls.

If the surgeon and the hot girlfriend knew about this coincidence, they would laugh and then they would bang. But would never post about it in a message board so that other douchebagels can invent long stories about these trivial events.

My_Fly_Gti1

Ready to race!
Amen. I can imagine a successful surgeon just out of surgery driving in his S7 and he sees two GTIs. He owned one back in the day, right after med school, so he decides to go check them out.

The two GTIs start revving and accelerating. Doctor thinks about why he would even consider entertaining these two "douchebagels" that spend the rest of their free time with their hands down their pants.

He slows down, let's said bagels continue and aims his s7 towards the exit ramp and to the condo of his hot 22 year old girlfriend.

Earlier that day, and by mere coincidence, it was said hot girlfriend that was stared at by the douchebagels while they punched each other in the balls.

If the surgeon and the hot girlfriend knew about this coincidence, they would laugh and then they would bang. But would never post about it in a message board so that other douchebagels can invent long stories about these trivial events.

^:word:

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
A successful surgeon would know to buy a Porsche, so he could carve flesh and roads. Duh.

More likely it was a Proctologist. He likes asses, he acts like one, and was looking at the GTI drivers to see if he would soon see their asses at work.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie

YOU TOTALLY JUST BLEW MY FUCKING MIND.

drepai

Go Kart Champion

This is why I love the vs section

Legendary

Ready to race!
Duct tape the 2 GTIs together (human centipede style) and then you'll have him

Probably the funniest shiite i've seen on the forum so far. :clap:

zerolimits1

lotta haters hatin... we werent racing.... none of us.. just thought it was strange he kinda fell in line, was wondering what the s7 really had in terms of weight, performance, etc. sounds like with any amount of work done to an S7... barking up the wrong tree. everyones right, dont see too many audi drivers tip their hat and say hello to a couple GTIs. beautiful car either way.... haha. he was probably around my age early 30s... hope he did have a hot 22 year old girlfriend.. damn it i should have finished college.lol

DogueParamour

There have been very few times on a forum I wanted to fall out of my chair and die laughing on the ground. This my friend, is one instance.

Well done sir, well done. :thumbsup: