GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Stg2 vs Audi S6 C5

xHeartcoreboyx

IceCream GTI
So i was hurrying to college this morning when a dark red old audi came from behind me rushing, once he was next to me he slowed down, it was definitely a run..

I was already in manual mode in my DSG, so downshifted to 3rd and we both pushed it at the same time, we were neck to neck for seconds, shocked me, since i though it was just a POS old A4 or so, then i started pulling very slowly, put like a fender only on him..

we had to take it easy because of traffic ahead...i looked at it's back and it said (S6 with red accents) on the back, he took it easy for the rest of the road and didn't get next to me, so i knew it wasn't a driver error from his side and he realize my car was faster, his was probably an automatic, i believe these didn't come with the DSG, from my search.

Audi S6 C5: 4.2L V8 335bhp/310 ft/lbs, weighs around 4,000LBS ... all of this according to wikipedia, i had to search, because i had no idea what an S6 is.

My mods in sig, i still don't have my IC installed, but my oil temp was around 101C at the time, so i had a little room to play (105+ = no game for me).

Does the run make sense? i really want to have a proper run at better conditions with him, he goes to my college too.

ImmI

Ready to race!
So i was hurrying to college this morning when a dark red old audi came from behind me rushing, once he was next to me he slowed down, it was definitely a run..

I was already in manual mode in my DSG, so downshifted to 3rd and we both pushed it at the same time, we were neck to neck for seconds, shocked me, since i though it was just a POS old A4 or so, then i started pulling very slowly, put like a fender only on him..

we had to take it easy because of traffic ahead...i looked at it's back and it said (S6 with red accents) on the back, he took it easy for the rest of the road and didn't get next to me, so i knew it wasn't a driver error from his side and he realize my car was faster, his was probably an automatic, i believe these didn't come with the DSG, from my search.

Audi S6 C5: 4.2L V8 335bhp/310 ft/lbs, weighs around 4,000LBS ... all of this according to wikipedia, i had to search, because i had no idea what an S6 is.

My mods in sig, i still don't have my IC installed, but my oil temp was around 101C at the time, so i had a little room to play (105+ = no game for me).

Does the run make sense? i really want to have a proper run at better conditions with him, he goes to my college too.

Nice kill! :w00t:

The C5 is really old to be honest, as of now the new C7 A6 just launched which has S-tronic, even the old C6 didn't have S-tronic (including the RS6). I think your win was legit, the Automatic's that the C5's had were complete slushboxes, slow changes etc regardless of the V8 grunt. But hey, just have another run with him for fun :)

veedubj011

Ready to race!
Sounds fairly legit.. however i think you would have pulled more if you kept racing. No race a 4.2 s4! Same motor with a manual transmission.