GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

129 Euro

Walburn

Hey guys,

Anyone have any experience with 129 Euro? In October I'm going to Knoxville area and was hoping to get my car tuned depending on what people say. Thanks guys.

XZT123

Ready to race!
Hey guys,

Anyone have any experience with 129 Euro? In October I'm going to Knoxville area and was hoping to get my car tuned depending on what people say. Thanks guys.

Hey man, they tuned my car and installed my K04, Intercooler, exhaust, coilovers, etc. They are awesome, extremely nice guys and very very knowledgeable. All they do is VW, Audi, etc.

If you Google them, the Google review on them was mine.

XZT123

Ready to race!
When I did it they did not charge, but they said they might in the future. You should call them and ask.

They did my tune and disconnected my soundaktor while they were in there at my request. All I can say is I believe they did a good job resealing the ECU box and they used APRs official sealant, etc.

Walburn

Awesome. I gave them a call and they said like 85 dollars for labor to tune it.

XZT123

Ready to race!
Awesome. I gave them a call and they said like 85 dollars for labor to tune it.

That seems pretty fair... APR builds in some cost, but it can take time to do the re-flash. I've heard a lot of garages charging more than that.

For example, when they were doing my car they had some sort of problem with the flasher and it took hours to resolve.. The car was there until late that night and they had to phone APR and get an update. It wasn't their fault and I'm sure they had to get that working, if not during my car, on another.. but I'm not sure how much is built into the APR price.

Walburn

Ahh yeah, that makes sense. Do you live around that area?

Eurononomous

Passed Driver's Ed
I've known them for many years and through many projects including my mk6 Stage 3+/Water-Meth project.
They'll take care of you. :thumbsup:

XZT123

Ready to race!
Ahh yeah, that makes sense. Do you live around that area?

No, I'm from Cookeville, but there are several around that area.

Euronoromous do happen to be the white GTI getting the stage 3+ about uhh 1 year ago?

Eurononomous

Passed Driver's Ed
No, I'm from Cookeville, but there are several around that area.

Euronoromous do happen to be the white GTI getting the stage 3+ about uhh 1 year ago?

yessir, the same. were you in the grey 5-door that'd just gotten k04'd? it was sitting well on some konis too..

XZT123

Ready to race!
yessir, the same. were you in the grey 5-door that'd just gotten k04'd? it was sitting well on some konis too..

Yeah that was me! I'm thinking about upgrading my brakes sometime, maybe I'll be back there.