GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Proud owner of a new 2010 CSG MK6

nec9

Hey everyone! New here... coming from JDM to Euro...have a lot to learn/relearn. But yeah. I traded in my 2004 STI. Looking for something a little more practical and economical but still fun to drive. All I had to do was test drive it once and I was sold. I pick it up tomorrow! Super excited! :happyanim:

WAP

Go Kart Champion

nec9

So far it is running great. Although, I think the first upgrade will be catback exhaust...as I am not used to shifting without sound. My STI was loud and that is what I am used to.

Also, anyone know what could be wrong with my driver side door? When I'm on the freeway it sounds like there's a gap somewhere that is letting sound/air in. It bugs the crap out of me, especially with the cabin so damn quiet.

Last edited:

omgheyitskenny

Ready to race!
It's a gti that's what's wrong with the leak. But you can always check the seals

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

trev1342

Go Kart Champion
Welcome and congrats on the GTI! A catback exhaust is a great start to modding. I also recommend an LED interior kit from DeAutoKey.

nec9

Thanks for the welcome guys.

So I just found out that the entire center climate control doesn't work. No lights, no functionality except for fan speed. Is this just a fuse? If so, which fuse and where is the fuse box for it?

RocknRoll

Passed Driver's Ed
Thanks for the welcome guys.

So I just found out that the entire center climate control doesn't work. No lights, no functionality except for fan speed. Is this just a fuse? If so, which fuse and where is the fuse box for it?

Double check your glovebox for the owners manual, there should be a shelf tucked up high in the compartment. That's where I'd look to track down the right fuse and location. Welcome!