GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

*Spotted in Memphis*

Stifun

Ready to race!
6-7-2012 at 7:19 a.m. on Bill Morris Parkway between Winchester Exit and Kirby exit headed East bound....

I was driving my 2012 Golf R and saw a cool United Gray MKVI GTI with a bike rack and out of state plates. We both ran each other and I was fairly surprised with his performance quite quick. He made up some distance on me pretty well even though I was in front of him. Nice guy, gave me the thumbs up. Anyways, funny thing is a while back, when I was driving my Fiance's 2011 Lightning Red WRX 4-door Sedan, he played with me. Well, it was a different story here. With the WRX I had a clear lead, however at the time I thought this was a stock GTI so the fact that he was keeping up with mewas really impressive. My deduction would have to be that it is a sleeper. I am interested to know what he has on it......

Stifun

Ready to race!
Yeah, I heard there are 1 white 2 blacks and now mine...which I think makes = 4 in the Greater Memphis Area that my friends per capita is a high ratio. So I guess extrapolating this, the Atlanta area would have to have around 24 Golf R's....
Memphis represent!

whitegti6

Ready to race!
*Collierville*

UG markV going by:thumbup: Collierville High about 2:00 this afternoon. I saw the "Hey! It's a GTI!" look on your face. LOL I'm sure I looked the same! We don't see very many around here for some reason. Love the color.