Avant

Ready to race!

GTmyI

Ready to race!
wish my other half is like you gf....

everytime we are at a red light... all she would say "Don't you dare" :mad0259:

gti_kev

Go Kart Champion
aaaaaaaaaaand that's when you be a gentleman and open the door for her.....

....and all just in time before the light turns green.

Last edited:

ChrisB1

Go Kart Champion
I had one of the Subaru/Scion twins goat me into a roll race when I was Stage 1+ and it ended badly for him. It would appear that the Perrin exhaust was his only mod because you could have landed a 747 between us when I finally let off. At least I assume that is what the Perrin sticker on his rear window was for...

syonxwf

Go Kart Champion
I had one of the Subaru/Scion twins goat me into a roll race when I was Stage 1+ and it ended badly for him. It would appear that the Perrin exhaust was his only mod because you could have landed a 747 between us when I finally let off. At least I assume that is what the Perrin sticker on his rear window was for...

I can't get one to race me...:cry:

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Haha I'm in Estero just south of Fort Myers.

I'm surprised I've never seen you around...I'm in estero too.

Surprised you don't go to any of the car meets. I'm in Fort Myers. They are on Saturday nights. Wish we had more GTI turn outs. Oh, and I'd race you. :)

Are they at the sonic?

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Nope. Not anymore.

I can't keep up anymore lol

I use to come out every week when it was the DQ by walmart, then at some point we'd drive up to costco and hang out with all the non-vws. Then on some wednesdays we'd go to cape coral on del prado just north of veterans.

That was years ago though, and I think I only went to 1 sonic meet in the last 2 years I've had my car. I never know where/when they are these days, lost contact with all the guys that use to go out and haven't met up with the new people that are around.

tmenzz

Passed Driver's Ed
I raced one last week, but that's only because he rode my ass and passed me where I noticed his license plate read "VW THIS".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gti_kev

Go Kart Champion
I cant see why a FRS/BRZ would call out a VW.....lmao

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
He probably owned a VW and had a bad experience. Or he owned a MK4 so he thinks his FRS is fast :iono:

Sent from deez balls

syonxwf

Go Kart Champion
I raced one last week, but that's only because he rode my ass and passed me where I noticed his license plate read "VW THIS".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So...you smoked his pants off right? Did he cry? I hope so.