GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What car did you almost get over the GTI.

hippiesrock03

Go Kart Champion
Civic Si.
Speed 3.
WRX. Which I'm glad I didn't because I would've longed for the Sti. lol

hippiesrock03

Go Kart Champion
The Volvo C30.... That is until I sat in it.. It was like Apple or IKEA designed a car ..

I love the exterior of Volvos, especially the new hatches. But that interior. GOD...that waterfall center panel will NEVER be attractive to me.

serge1

Ready to race!
MINI Cooper S Countryman. I was 50/50, but in the end, the GTI was the better DD. Very happy with my decision.

xGaspy

Go Kart Champion
MK4 R32 until I couldn't find one that hadn't been beaten to death...then MKV R32. I went and test drove it, unknowing they ONLY came in with the DSG. Told the sales guy to give me an evening to think it over, that I would either call him first thing in the AM, or be at the dealership in the AM to buy. He said ok ok, smiled, handshakes and all. I was on night shift so first thing after shift, I went to pick up my wife and drove to the dealership to buy and couldn't find the car. Looked everywhere. Finally asked someone and they said "Oh, they took that car to auction last night!"

WTF.

Went down the street the VW dealership and bought my 2011, mostly out of spite I think. :lol:

It all ended up working out though, I learned a lot with that car and now my 2012 is becoming everything I wanted the first go around. :thumbsup: