GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

20inch OZ ultraleggera HLT

035GTi

Passed Driver's Ed
Decided to change color on my 20inch OZ wheels. What do you think? The wheels were Matte Grey Metallic. These 20s weigh 21 pounds per corner

Stevanus.D

Ready to race!
its already looking so dope on grey maybe more lowering will make it even better

Decided to change color on my 20inch OZ wheels. What do you think? The wheels were Matte Grey Metallic. These 20s weigh 21 pounds per corner

My second fav set of wheels... I say white, but i wouldn't ruin the amazing stock paint.

AXO

Go Kart Champion
I second White! It will make the wheels Pop! I was going to go with 20s, but caught some Flack, I went with 19s. You wheels look Execellent! What size tires are you running and what is your FTG? Since I curbed two of my wheels, I may go 20s in the back... :D

Thanks AXO....

maskari_gti1

Go Kart Champion
20" look good on a really lowered car. That's my opinion though. Mine are 18" and they looks awesome.

035GTi

Passed Driver's Ed
I second White! It will make the wheels Pop! I was going to go with 20s, but caught some Flack, I went with 19s. You wheels look Execellent! What size tires are you running and what is your FTG? Since I curbed two of my wheels, I may go 20s in the back... :D

Thanks AXO....

I will photoshop white to see how it looks. I am running Falken FK452 225/30/20 all round. FTG? what is that?

035GTi

Passed Driver's Ed
wow looks good. how do 20s ride though?

The ride is very good, I had 19inch BBS CKs before and the ride was worse than now. Funnily with my stock 18s the ride feels similar to the 20s. Maybe its the wheel weight that plays a difference.