GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

work vs-xx 19x8/19x9 on vw dg springs

motojdm

Ready to race!
thinking of meeting up with a vortex member tomorrow to buy these wheels. Does anyone think these wheels are too aggressive for my setup? If not, what size tires should i run?

BTW, the offset is +38

Last edited:
bro, stop making new threads honestly... we told you, you can't run aggressive wheels with a shitty drop. it just doesn't work. Stop making new threads, post here instead.. you remind me of connor...

no that set up will look very silly.

http://golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1047281#post1047281

you have to learn about wheel fitment as it seems.. if you learn about fitment and offset you don't need to ask people permission to buy something with your own money. cmon bro..

nvturbo

Go Kart Champion
^^^^
Agreed. Why put on a nice set of wheels and have it looking like Mexiflush status.

motojdm

Ready to race!
Sorry, it was not my intention to spam the forum. Given that my second thread was a sperate inquiry not involving wobble bolts and an entirely different wheel size I felt it relevant to start a new thread. However, I wasn't aware of the thread that you linked to. Thanks for sharing that information. But honestly, did you really need to be a dick about it?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

project92raddoslc

Go Kart Champion
Run a 215/35/19 and you should clear fine. Stretch and a small drop looks silly sometimes so i'd recommend test fitting one and seeing how it looks. It's your car at the end of the day...

J-Dub1488

Ready to race!
If you get those wheels your probably gonna want to go lower..

nvturbo

Go Kart Champion
Sorry, it was not my intention to spam the forum. Given that my second thread was a sperate inquiry not involving wobble bolts and an entirely different wheel size I felt it relevant to start a new thread. However, I wasn't aware of the thread that you linked to. Thanks for sharing that information. But honestly, did you really need to be a dick about it?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

That's why it's much easier to just search and read up on other's information/advices before making a thread. :drool: