GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Black Forest Industries

Bruh Man

Go Kart Champion
Ordered motor and tranny mounts, spacers w/bolts from them. Didn't hear anything from them for two weeks so I shot them an email. No reply, but my box came shortly after. They sent the wrong spacers for the rear but were good about getting my replacements.

Second time I ordered just a torque arm insert and it came in a few days. Very happy with the goods minus their 10mm spacers, which apparently they've acknowledged is a faulty design.

VagPuncher

Ready to race!
ordered things from BFI on many occasions and never had any problems..

Deaks2

Ready to race!
10mm and 15mm spacers caused vibrations on my car. They do not sit flush on the wheel (both) or the hub (10mm). Got an RMA and returned the items to them in late Sept, confirmed receipt Oct 1, still no refund.

Disputing charge with Visa right now.

dsm1983

Go Kart Champion
10mm and 15mm spacers caused vibrations on my car. They do not sit flush on the wheel (both) or the hub (10mm). Got an RMA and returned the items to them in late Sept, confirmed receipt Oct 1, still no refund.

Disputing charge with Visa right now.

Not surprised about the vibrations. I'd look at H&R spacers, or none at all.
Still love BFI, but some products are just superior to others.

Deaks2

Ready to race!
Not surprised about the vibrations. I'd look at H&R spacers, or none at all.
Still love BFI, but some products are just superior to others.
I got H&R spacers and they are great!

lamb110

Go Kart Champion
Ordered my Motor and Trans mounts and received them 2 days later. Super fast shipping. I even called them up about an installation question and they were extremely helpful. Good people.

mlody91

Ready to race!
Ordered 14 x 1.5 mm lug bolts, 3mm spacers, a wheel lock kit, and a wheel wand back towards the end of March. Waited about a week for a tracking ID or at least some kind of update but received nothing so I called and left them a voicemail.

Two days go by and still nothing so I shoot them an email. Two days later I finally get a response saying that they're waiting on my wheel lock kit to come in. Alritey fine, just let me know when you finally ship everything.

By the third week of April I finally got my package but the bolts were 12 mm and not 14 mm. Told Peter at BFI about it and he let me know they're out of stock of the 14 mm and would ship them as soon as they came in. I've been staring at my summer wheels for over a month now and they're just begging to be put on.

A week later I emailed Pete again about the bolts and he tells me they were shipped last week and apologized for not following up with me. They thanked me for my patience and offered me a coupon code to have $25 taken off my next purchase.

Needless to say I will never be doing business with BFI ever again. I'm a fairly patient person and I'm okay with things being out of stock as long as I'm kept in the loop with when they'll be shipped out. I've waited over a month for some stupid lug bolts.

If you live around their facility maybe it's a different story but if you plan on getting everything shipped - STAY AWAY. Save your yourself the headache and look somewhere else.