GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

VW OEM LED Golf R Tail Lights (Tinted No Fog)

Spin Cykle

Passed Driver's Ed
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

Tail lights are in excellent condition. 9/10

They are Volkswagen OEM LED tail lights tinted with no fog light. I also have a set of wiring harnesses that I will include in the purchase.

All original boxes and packaging included with purchase.

I had these installed on my 2010 GTI for approximately 1 year without any issues.

Price: $600

Buyer pays shipping. Shipping from 48080

Local pickup: Detroit, MI

Pictures

Last edited:

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
Tempted

Spin Cykle

Passed Driver's Ed
great deal....can you explain why they are a 9 and not a 10?

Yeah, I gave them a 9 instead of a 10 because they are not brand new in box and they have been installed on my vehicle. The condition is excellent, I promise.

avssurfer14

Passed Driver's Ed
your selling used, year old led tail lights for 600 and we have to pay own shipping. for another 100 i can get brand new ones whats the point?

yunone

Ready to race!
your selling used, year old led tail lights for 600 and we have to pay own shipping. for another 100 i can get brand new ones whats the point?

to the Sellers credit you can always PM an offer to him and see where it goes.

Also, where are you getting OEM LED rears with harnesses for 700 shipped?

Spin Cykle

Passed Driver's Ed

This is true, thanks for expressing your opinion. If you have an "in" with a VW guy to buy them cheaper, thats great. You certainly don't have to purchase these tail lights. I wish you the best in finding a set.