GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GTI credit/debit card design

mkv_wolf

Ready to race!
Since I was offered to put a photo for free on my debit card, I decided to make it about the sweet interior of our GTI. Unfortunately my card broke so I'll be ordering another one. The reason the VW logo is not on the steering wheel is because there cannot be a copyrighted logo on the card. Looks pretty sweet otherwise.

Last edited:

iamgap

Ready to race!
Since I was offered to put a free photo for my debit card, I decided to make it about the sweet interior of our GTI. Unfortunately my card broke so I'll be ordering another one. The reason the VW logo is not on the steering wheel is because there cannot be a copyrighted logo on the card. Looks pretty sweet otherwise.

Before you submit the photo again, pshop something else there.

gap

Blaznjoe

Drag Race Newbie
because....racecard? :p

mkv_wolf

Ready to race!
OP: In your effort to expose as much of the background of the card as possible, you did minimal masking of the digits. This makes it fairly easy to guess the digits of the card. You would have been beter off using the same sized "blob" for each digit. You may want to redo the image for this thread.

PS: If you get a chance to submit a photo like that again in the future, try setting the clock to something more meaningful (like 4:20 for instance)

not too worried. ordering a new one since this one broke.

this is what i came up with for the new one

Attachments

• newdebitcard_apr.jpg
    newdebitcard_apr.jpg
    483.5 KB · Views: 231

iamgap

Ready to race!
not too worried. ordering a new one since this one broke.

this is what i came up with for the new one

The above is what I meant by pshop before submitting the photo again. If they won't accept the APR logo, maybe do something like VDub. I pshopped the below for the grill emblem thread. You are more than welcome to use it if you want.

gap

nvturbo

Go Kart Champion
I too have a custom check card (Wells Fargo Bank) but the pic isn't about my car. Some of you guys seem to love your cars more than your kids. LOL