GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

How much did you pay for your mk6 golf tdi?

aditya369us

Ready to race!
No, its us delivery. If anyone can dind it cheaper please show me. A base tdi is 23995 then 505 for the spoiler then add on the delivery charge. After that a buch of dealers in Fllorida tried to tacc on a 770 dealer fee. So stiker with delivery is over 25k.
On a 25k sticker car....
At the very minimum 22.7k plus ttl ( just tax and a doc fee). Don't fall for all the dealer extras. I have heard though of cars going for as low as 21.5k plus ttl. Of course add the cost of the spoiler to these prices. What is the 770 dealer fee for ?..... Free lifetime car washes I am assuming ?
Offer them 22k plus tax and approx 250-300 in doc fees which is actually a lot but since I don't know what the rules are in your area. This is including the spoiler. Dealers here in Houston are offering at least 2500 of msrp without barely asking ...... So use that as an indicator

Last edited:

pwrhungry

No way someone will get a 2012 for that price at the end of 2011 or beginning of 2012. The 2012s start 1200 higher than the 11s did.

Just checked edmands and it said invoice is $24,205. Not sure how correct that is but if true I dont think I did to bad when 12s just came out not to long ago.

Last edited:

aditya369us

Ready to race!
No way someone will get a 2012 for that price at the end of 2011 or beginning of 2012. The 2012s start 1200 higher than the 11s did.

Just checked edmands and it said invoice is $24,205. Not sure how correct that is but if true I dont think I did to bad when 12s just came out not to long ago.

I think it has to do with the region and if the car is on the lot or not. Dealers here are offering at least 2500 off of msrp in order to meet the end of month and end of quarter totals. Also, I believe sticker includes the destination charge... I think that the op was saying that the dealer was trying to add destination charge to the final price.
Maybe I am being misled here , but the dealer I go to is pretty upfront and straightforward.

pwrhungry

I think it has to do with the region and if the car is on the lot or not. Dealers here are offering at least 2500 off of msrp in order to meet the end of month and end of quarter totals. Also, I believe sticker includes the destination charge... I think that the op was saying that the dealer was trying to add destination charge to the final price.
Maybe I am being misled here , but the dealer I go to is pretty upfront and straightforward.

Can you see if they do the give the same discount on a base 2012 if you are near a dealer and bored?

aditya369us

Ready to race!
Can you see if they do the give the same discount on a base 2012 if you are near a dealer and bored?

I can let you know after wednesday. The guy I bought my gti and tdi will be back from the holidays then. In the meantime , try contacting a guy named Chris at langhorne vw in PA. I believe he posts on vortex and tdi club.com . His prices are open in the forums. Below is just an example what a four door dsg is going for. A 2 door manual will be at least 1500-1800 cheaper. Also there is an additional rebate on manual cars of at least an extra 500, and if the car has been on the lot for more than 3months there is a dealer cash of 500... Which they won't tell you about openly though !! Lol

Last edited:

aditya369us

Ready to race!
From vortex :

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoiseTDI
Hey Chris can you pm me the pricing for a 2 or 4 door DSG Golf TDI? Nothing special, just needs to have auto. Thanks!
I will PM it, however, this helps me display for everyone to see it too!

The 2012's only went up $295 so I suggest a 2012 as there are no rebates on the 2011's

Example pkg

Order Configuration
Model Year:2012
Model:5K149M GOLF 4-DR 2.0L TDI AUTO
Exterior Color:B4B4 CANDY WHITE
Interior Color:KA TITAN BLACK ]
Options:GMT GOLF TDI MAT KIT (PORT INSTALLED)
Estimated Total MSRP $26,800

MSRP=$26800
Dealer Invoice=$25718
My price to you would be $24999 + $125 DOC fee +$10 temp tag

Chris

Chris Farnham
CFarnham@VWofLAnghorne.com
215-741-4100
http://vwoflanghorne.com

Last edited:

vdubthug420

VDUB arrrrrrrr32
2012 4dr manual.... paid 100 under dealer invoice. 24 something?

the car came with free monster mats, lojack, and gap insurance!

Kearny mesa VW

Jimi1962

I got my TDI on Black Friday... Never thought about buying a car on black friday before but, the dealer had all kinds of incentives for that weekend.
2012 TDI 6 Speed United Grey Metallic, Tech Package. ~2k off MSRP and <2% APR and GAP ins.
I believe some dealers if they sell a lot of cars get special cars they can sell at better prices.

Xeno5551

Pre ordered 2012 VW GOLF TDI Tech Package back in July 2011.

Arrived end of Nov.

Dealers Invoice + $770 destination charge/prep.

Not bad for a car that you never see on the lot.

You can always buy MOST cars for dealers invoice. Some (not VW) can drop the destination charge.

lissav

Ready to race!
New 2012 TDI 4 Door

DSG
Xenons
No Dynaudio
Custom Rims
Heated Seats
Sports Package

MSPR 29K
Got it down to 27K

piazza63

I believe list was $25,700.. I got my 4dr manual 2012 TDI for 24,440 +TTL and I got them to throw in mud flaps, the car came with monster mats and first aid kit port installed.

YeahBuddy

Go Kart Champion
Black 4 Door 2.0 TDI
DSG
Cargo Liner, Mudflaps, Rubber Mats
Bluetooth
Premium 8 Stereo

25,685 + platinum plan 5yr/60k
+ tax/Lic fees/financing

MSRP 26,485

*only options I wish I couldhave gotten were the heated seats and sunroof.

ericshere03

2012 Reflex Silver TDI, 6 Speed Manual, Monster Mats, Base = $23,500 before TTL. MSRP Was 25,240...