Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Sauber

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Manor

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
i need to watch more f1 so i know what the heck you guys are talking about.

dasauto0108

Go Kart Champion
Couldn't agree more... if he hadn't been such a dick in general, and to Webber specifically, I wouldn't hate on him so much, lol.

I think Vettel is beginning to realize that he isn't so special anymore. He also drew a gentleman's sausage on Jake Humphrey's shirt after he won a race in 2012. That was the beginning of my lack of respect for him.

i need to watch more f1 so i know what the heck you guys are talking about.

Yeah you do. Malaysian GP is on NBCSN this weekend. If you have cable, you should watch it.

You'll enjoy this:

http://www.shotdeadinthehead.com/nsearch?keywords=multi+21

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion
Needs moar Le Mans love in this thread

dasauto0108

Go Kart Champion

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
I think Vettel is beginning to realize that he isn't so special anymore. He also drew a gentleman's sausage on Jake Humphrey's shirt after he won a race in 2012. That was the beginning of my lack of respect for him.

Yeah you do. Malaysian GP is on NBCSN this weekend. If you have cable, you should watch it.

You'll enjoy this:

http://www.shotdeadinthehead.com/nsearch?keywords=multi+21

oh wow. a lot of multi 21 there, lol. I dont have cable, so I have to try and log on via proxy or whatver to the BBC site.. no time , doe.

Anybody going to any races this year? I have my tickets for Montreal already.

dude. I hope to be there, actually. My company has an office there and apparently has people going there here and there. My boss knows I like F1, so im hoping it could be possible, but we'll see. To have a trip PAID FOR to see an F1 race would be incredible.

Needs moar Le Mans love in this thread

this^

are they coming to chicago this year?

Yes... Joliet F1, bro.

dasauto0108

Go Kart Champion
oh wow. a lot of multi 21 there, lol. I dont have cable, so I have to try and log on via proxy or whatver to the BBC site.. no time , doe.

:word:

The BBC is only covering 10 races this year, but they are some of the better ones on the calendar:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/formula1/30704154

I'm sure there are other sites to stream them from, doe. The challenging thing is the time change, and not staying up until 3am to watch them :laugh:

corydd

Go Kart Champion

Malaysian GP is next weekend.

I honestly never saw Vettel being a dick, unless you count completely destroying his teammate on the track (not Ricciardo, obviously lol). Seems like a pretty humble guy in all the interviews I've seen, especially after the season he had last year. Webber's a nice guy too though. Looking forward to Ferrari picking up the pace.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
I think I was there when I was really little.

Blu has been there.. he is a well off brown person, guy travels everywhere.

corrado917

Go Kart Champion

I honestly never saw Vettel being a dick, unless you count completely destroying his teammate on the track (not Ricciardo, obviously lol). Seems like a pretty humble guy in all the interviews I've seen, especially after the season he had last year. Webber's a nice guy too though. Looking forward to Ferrari picking up the pace.

He (Vettel) hasn't been dick.. since he is not winning, at least not yet :laugh: . Both Nico & Him talk too much sometimes, Link. Ricciardo proves be better than Him last year, Lucky Vettel pulled the ejection seat button out of Red Bull before the Renault's engine debacle. Ferrari is traditional faster when not expected, hopefully they can keep the pace for second. Intrigued to see how good Fernando will drive next race.

For sure Mercedes advantage is just demolishing to the rest of teams. Funny Red Bull wanting to quit, because Mercedes performance, while Red Bull with Vettel were winning races with 30 sec. gap for 4 years in a row: Bad losers :bellyroll:

dasauto0108

Go Kart Champion

Ah, my bad! Couldn't remember the exact date :)

I'm just thinking about the Vettel of 2011-2012, when it seemed like he couldn't get enough attention, and couldn't be on camera without drawing a ton of attention to himself. He definitely humbled out over last year, but that only makes sense, since he hasn't had as much to brag about ;) I just never thought he was a good enough driver to be such a tool, not that anyone should be a tool, but you know what I mean. If the last couple years have shown anything, it's that Vettel was an above-average driver in a fast car, not a great driver in an average car.