GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Vland Headlights

Rickybobbi

Ready to race!
ya it is very frustrating. I was so excited when the adapters came in the mail but they don't fit. When I messaged the guy he didn't even respond. I'm just glad that I got a full refund for the lights from the ebay seller so really I only paid 25 USD for the headlights (the cost of the adapters).

jhstl

Passed Driver's Ed
Mine came with the adapters in the box with the lights. I had already enabled Fogs as DRL's in ODBeleven (or some similar option), so they worked pretty much 100% out of the box. I do get an error for the right front DRL about 30% of the time - not sure what is causing that but it doesn't seem to affect anything.

93serprise

Ready to race!
I thought I was losing my mind when I couldnt get the adapters to fit either. I contacted the seller and he said that he "checked with his engineer" and that I had the correct connector. There is no way it fits at all. It is the same diameter as the stock harness connector and wont fit. I have the headlights connected without the adapters and other than having the passenger side UU lights not come on at all sometimes, they work. I really want to try and get another adapter that will fit or something as I like the look of the lights.