GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your MK6 today?

CarniifeX

Go Kart Champion
Today is my two year anniversary with Heidi ❤️

4/19/14 (Stock)

4/19/16

Nice, today's my third year...prob have her for another 3 years too.

My two years was on the 6th of this month. April babies!

gokhansaler

Ready to race!
Today i buy exhaust..Image1461172585.110063.jpgImage1461172612.560960.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cyrok

Passed Driver's Ed
Today is my two year anniversary with Heidi ❤️

4/19/14 (Stock)

4/19/16

Car looks great! Maybe some Color Matched side markers and/or front lip to complete the look and celebrate?! [emoji4] [emoji106]

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

mexicanwaldo

Go Kart Champion
Car looks great! Maybe some Color Matched side markers and/or front lip to complete the look and celebrate?! [emoji4] [emoji106]

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Thank you [emoji16] I've actually been somewhat looking into color matched side markers to make it look better and the lip can wait since I've noticed it's just purely cosmetic unless mycrors7 wants to give me his splitter [emoji849][emoji849][emoji849][emoji849][emoji28]

JayChan

Ready to race!
Had freshly powder coated wheels put on, not a fan but guess I will live with it while I repair and repaint my V810's.

Which wheel is this? I think in the right color it would look pretty killer. No disrespect, I'm just not a fan of white wheels on Black cars which I have.

tonymk6

Ready to race!
Installed new Depo Cherry Red LED tails :D finally. The fitment was pretty weird I might have to do some adjusting but they look 100x better than stock.

Last edited:

Jlove8128

Ready to race!
Which wheel is this? I think in the right color it would look pretty killer. No disrespect, I'm just not a fan of white wheels on Black cars which I have.

They are Audi Flat Five's, I should have went silver but couldn't make up my mind and kept them white like they were when I got them. Doing my other wheels in Bronze now.

csperry

Passed Driver's Ed
APR V2.1 :)