GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

BBS only wheel picture thread

shawn lichtfuss

Ready to race!
^ arent you the one who had the TR GTI? all that body work done?

Yep, same dude. I talked to you a few years back on golf mkv. I've been on this forum since it started, but under a diff user name. I would still have the car, but I had a kid & a dedicated two seater just wasn't practical for me anymore. So, I sold the car & have been saving for a mk6 that I hope to purchase next week.

dragonslayer33101

Ready to race!
Shawn, where are you getting your rims from?? by the way i'm one of the managers that worked with your wife but i just transfered to the Plymouth Meeting store...

JhnR

Banned
oh great i had a slight feeling nice to know youre still around, after a few cars i ended up back in the dub scene. love the mk6 so far :)

shawn lichtfuss

Ready to race!
oh great i had a slight feeling nice to know youre still around, after a few cars i ended up back in the dub scene. love the mk6 so far :)

I'm glad your enjoying the 6, it seems like a great car and eveyone that I know that owns one is very happy. Yeah it's def hard to get away from the dub scene.

VWghost26

Ready to race!
BBS wheels? Anyone

Emillionaire90

Ready to race!
Nobody else is rocking BBS's other than me and Gophex? C'mon Russ where are you lol

glowworm238

Ready to race!
Here's mine

Attachments

• IMG_54031.jpg
    IMG_54031.jpg
    307.1 KB · Views: 1,469
  • IMG_54041.jpg
    IMG_54041.jpg
    285.2 KB · Views: 1,411