GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

AZNWHIP's 2011 CW Mk6 TDI Build Thread

AZN_C300

Ready to race!
Gonna miss the tdi but damn nice new baller ride. You in Dana point anytime? If so those tdi seat inserts could be sold

Shadow blue

Yeah, I'm in the general area sometimes. Irvine/Laguna. We could probably work out a meet. PM me an offer.

littleazn248

Go Kart Champion
Ahh this was surely a very nice mk6. Keep us posted with that cayenne project!

PandaGTI

Go Kart Champion
Damn... Just saw your latest thread... That TDI turned out real nice... Sad that it's getting parted out.

Anyhow... You don't happen to have a flat bottom steering wheel with multifunction and paddles that you are parting out do you? Would be even better if it was either an R steering wheel or GLI wheel:)

PandaGTI

Go Kart Champion
Damn... Just saw your latest thread... That TDI turned out real nice... Sad that it's getting parted out.

Anyhow... You don't happen to have a flat bottom steering wheel with multifunction and paddles that you are parting out do you? Would be even better if it was either an R steering wheel or GLI wheel:)

AZN_C300

Ready to race!
Would you ship the JL stealth box and amp?

Sure. It's kinda big and heavy though, so shipping might be kinda high, but I can get you an estimate if you PM me mailing address.

Unfortunately I don't have that steering wheel. I do have Maniac's paddle shifters though if interested.

AZN_C300

Ready to race!
Seat trim still available?

I will take them shipped to NY 11413 if so.

I've had a few already hit me up on the seat trim. Looking for a box that will fit them right now so I can get shipping quotes. Will put you on the queue if people in front back out.

AZN_C300

Ready to race!
Sorry haven't been able to follow up in a while. Things have been hectic. So to date, mirror covers and hood have been sold.

TID Seat Covers - (retail $799.99), I've received interest, but no offers yet. I prefer local pickup as it's proving a pain to find a box that will fit these, but worse case I'll just have UPS or FedEx professionally box it up.

JL Stealthbox with Alpine PDX 1.600 Amp - Had a couple nibbles for the stealthbox, but would like to sell as combo if possible.

Volk TE37SL - Will entertain trade of stock Detroits + Cash.

Maniac Paddle Shifters - straight sale. Free shipping in US.

Last edited: