GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your MK6 today?

tjasko

Go Kart Champion
I'm kind of surprised that mine didn't have it. I thought that the autobahns were pretty much fully loaded. I thought that it was a feature that they just moved away from.

I get that the climatronic is nice, but damn is it hard to use when you're not looking at it. Too many buttons lol

tmiw

Go Kart Champion
I'm kind of surprised that mine didn't have it. I thought that the autobahns were pretty much fully loaded. I thought that it was a feature that they just moved away from.

The US version of the MK6 is definitely missing a lot of stuff that everyone else got. Another example is the rain sensor.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
AC is for chumps.

Trytun

Go Kart Champion

ShawnP

Ready to race!

Got a package

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trytun

Go Kart Champion
And that catless smell :)

Fact. I get Prius owners punching their noses at stop lights next to me.

ncsugray90

Ready to race!
Nice. From what i read nobody regrets the fsb. I want the same setup as well once i get some extra cash. Have u looked into the tyrol subframe collar kit? It would be convenient to get that installed at same time.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk
Not having the Tyrol kit is the ONLY reason I haven't installed my fsb yet. Soon though.....soon

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

iAhhMaze

Go Kart Champion
not bad. I've been eyeballing that for 2 years. Some users say the hatch doesn't line up after installing so I've been hesitant. Hope it works out for you!

Oh really iv never heard that just the whole deal about it not wanting to pop when its cold out. I figured for 60$ cant go wrong just like you said iv been eyeing them for a while now and almost pulled the trigger during the Christmas sale which only saved 10$