NEW: Eurojet 3" MK6 Exhaust Systems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gti For Me

Go Kart Champion
Whats the warranty

P

plac

wish my car wasnt already too loud for me.. this catback is prob in my top 2 fav now, with the UR one..

dubbinit

Go Kart Champion
It's good to see that EuroJet is working their way back into the game!

:thumbsup:

I really love the tone that the exhaust produces! Any drone?

2010GTi Carbon

Ready to race!
Seeing this has ended my debate over what turboback setup to purchase. Wanted the 42DD for its test pipe/cat interchangeability, but I live in a winter wonderland and anything but T304 just won't cut it. Then I wanted the B&B for it's amazing sound, but it has tractor-like pulls at low RPM. APR was always an option, but the price was was the only black cloud in the sunny sky. This system seems to have it all. If I'm dreaming, don't you dare wake me up!

Eurojet1

Ready to race!
Seeing this has ended my debate over what turboback setup to purchase. Wanted the 42DD for its test pipe/cat interchangeability, but I live in a winter wonderland and anything but T304 just won't cut it. Then I wanted the B&B for it's amazing sound, but it has tractor-like pulls at low RPM. APR was always an option, but the price was was the only black cloud in the sunny sky. This system seems to have it all. If I'm dreaming, don't you dare wake me up!

Awesome! Send me an email at John@eurojetracing.com to get on the list for one as soon as they become available. We should have them ready to ship by Aug. 26th. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.