GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Vorsteiner 19x8.5 w/tires FS in Upstate NY

brotharon

Passed Driver's Ed
I just got rid of my 2013 Golf R and would like to sell the wheels on to someone else. My R only had 10k miles on it when I got rid of it, so all the wheels are in pretty good shape. I am located at Fort Drum, NY and local pickup is accepted.

Vorsteiner 19"x8.5 wheels, dark bronze in color w/tires Accellera Phi Tires with a lot of tread left on them. One of the wheels had a small scratch on it, appears to be from a rock or some kind of road debris. The scratch is pictured, but looks far worse in the pic than in real life due to the camera flash really picking it up. The scratch does not even go all of the way through the powder coat. I am looking for $1500.00 + shipping obo on the wheels and tires. Local pick-up can be arranged. I would be willing to drive to Syracuse to meet with someone to sell the wheels.

Here are some pics of the wheels on my car. The one on the beach is pre-lowering and the others are all with the VW Driver Gear springs on the car. There was never any rubbing of any kind, and spacers are not required. These wheels are a perfect fit for Golf R's.

Last edited:

brotharon

Passed Driver's Ed
Price update. 1700 + shipping obo. I can get the shipping pretty low by using greyhound, you would just have to pick them up at the station. I know winter is a bad time to sell wheels, but this is a great deal on some lightweight good looking wheels

brotharon

Passed Driver's Ed
New Price $1500 + shipping. These are great wheels, ultra sexy, but I need the room in my garage because it snows a ton here and I have to be able to get the snowblower in an out and store my Harley...make me an offer