GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

the best ride of my life and it was not in a volks

Q822

Ready to race!
story :

Hi guys,

Yesterday when I arrived at job I received a call from my boss :
- Hey Q ( Q = callsign) be ready and fitted because it's today and it's gonna be great...

So I went to be fitted with the G Suit and the harness and all the stuff...

I took to pills for airsickness and 30 minutes later we were in the sky...

It was not only for fun it was a real exercice 2 VS 1 fight....so I had a real hard time it was very high like 35 000 feets so the only things I saw was others plane, clouds and the sky...

I can tell you that without G Suit I'ts impossible to fight against all that G but the G suit did a really great job and I was not sick so I had a real good time.

And today I had an other ride but this one was 10 times better...why? because it was low..like 15 000 fett and sometimes 1000 feet... So the speed sensation was here..It was 30 minutes of targetting so we have to go high 15 000 feet and down (5000) very fast drop the bomb (fake) and go high as fast as possible (and it was fast)...the thing is that we don't want go down whit negative G so the pilot put CF-18 canopy down and after we went down...it was crazy...
After it was 30 minutes of 1 vs 1 and my pilot was a really good one with a lot of experience, we did a lot of acrobatics tricks I saw the sky - the ground- the sky - the ground - etc.... we flew over a River at 1000 feet it was crazy and after that we went back home...

The pilots who are pilot since a lot of years when they talked together said that it was an awesome one so can you imagine my feelings...

I hope you're gonna appreciate the pics...

See ya

Q

pictures :
http://www.golfmk5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=89131

lovely09

Unexplainable feeling to see the sky as like you can touch them.Aside from a sports car,i must say it's also one of my best ride ever going to other country.

thekinger

Passed Driver's Ed
that's great! a close friend of mine is stationed in japan and he flies backseat in the hornet. he loves it. i'm always jealous when he talks about it