GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

deAutoLED Complete Interior LED Kit for MK6 GTI/Golf - Lifetime Warranty - Free Ship

MaliciousMK6

Go Kart Champion
As a quick follow up (from work), I am still very happy. No flickering or consistent dim light on. I have read that some people with other kits have a light glow from their LED because of a small amount of voltage still running through the system. I can say I haven't experienced anything like that yet.

When these are on they are nice and white and when they are off, they are off! No issues at this time.

Are you goin to do a review with before and after to see the difference?

Storch

Go Kart Champion
awesome look forward to purchasing from you, a+++ service

Thunderfunk

Ready to race!
Definitely going to pick up a set when the red footwell lights come back in stock. Also interested when the license plate LEDs get released.

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
Definitely going to pick up a set when the red footwell lights come back in stock. Also interested when the license plate LEDs get released.

:thumbsup: Thanks, we are looking about 3 more weeks for everything, we have some people testing everything also on the forum to keep it interesting.

we could test everything but I rather have a unbiased opinion from an actual forum member!

Keep a look out, and thanks for the support, I am very excited to introduce the new footwells and License plate LED I will be offering.

Thanks again for the patience and support!

JhnR

Banned
How bout the license plate LEDs im interested in a set of those, and i think im gonna do these interior LEDs too..maybe combo deal ;)

ShrekSquatch

Ready to race!
How bout the license plate LEDs im interested in a set of those, and i think im gonna do these interior LEDs too..maybe combo deal ;)

Yep, I'm in for a combo deal too! "I'll take a #3 with large fries, please".

I'm trying to go all LED, next steps will be this set and LED turn signals. LED tails will have to wait until next year, but I got my Ed headlights finally...

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
Yep, I'm in for a combo deal too! "I'll take a #3 with large fries, please".

I'm trying to go all LED, next steps will be this set and LED turn signals. LED tails will have to wait until next year, but I got my Ed headlights finally...

Thanks for the interest, the license plate LED will be here ~3 weeks for only $39.99--we have some awesome new LED coming in with great low low prices for this forum! Keep a look out.

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
anyway to setup pre order?

so when they come in they can ship out :)

That is a good idea, the only reason why we are not doing that for the MK6 is because we have a few different footwells coming in that are going to be tested out first before the MK6 kit is put together.

We will post a picture of the 3 different footwells we will have available and the output of each, and people can choose which ones they want. More info to come.

Thanks again for the patience and waiting for these sets to be completed!

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
Thanks for the info looking forward to placing an order

:thumbsup: Thanks, I hope to make my set the end all of all LED sets out there!

I see too many that are close to $150 and all you are paying for is a companies overhead!
I see some going on eBay for only $39.99 and they don't even have the full interior, and the ones that are a full set have issues of flickering, going dead in a few months, causing errors, and they do not fade out like mine.

I am very excited about this set, I have done a lot of research and spent a lot of money buying competitors LED to test them against the ones I was getting manufactured. I won't say anything about that but I was not pleased with any of the ones I got, and the ones that were OK cost upwards of $100+

I have had many people email me telling me they will be replacing their current set with mine.

Features:
"Fades out" when your car shuts off
No errors
FULL Warranty
Footwells works with your MFD settings
Hyper white no cheap blue tint present in these sets like many others
Sub red/blue footwells or dome lights at no extra charge.
Red and blue match cluster lighting perfectly

Thank you