GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Engine light on after APR Carbonio install

GhettoMilkMan

Hey guys, I need some help. I installed my APR Carbonio Cold Air intake two days ago. It drove amazingly and I love it. Today's afternoon I was driving normally for an hour to buy food and after that I went home and got dressed to go to the gym. I started my car back up again in the evening and the engine light was on. Everything seems to feel fine, there is no power loss or weird sounds.

I am thinking it might be my sensors since I have a CBUA engine. Is it the way I put my Secondary Air Breather Filter? Here is a picture of my install

mk6uccess

Passed Driver's Ed
Hey guys, I need some help. I installed my APR Carbonio Cold Air intake two days ago. It drove amazingly and I love it. Today's afternoon I was driving normally for an hour to buy food and after that I went home and got dressed to go to the gym. I started my car back up again in the evening and the engine light was on. Everything seems to feel fine, there is no power loss or weird sounds.

I am thinking it might be my sensors since I have a CBUA engine. Is it the way I put my Secondary Air Breather Filter? Here is a picture of my install

Where is your secondary filter? I put mine right underneath the intake so it's in the open, I don't know if that makes a difference but I would assume it'd get better airflow in the open. I'll post a pic of my install when I get home if you want.

GhettoMilkMan

Where is your secondary filter? I put mine right underneath the intake so it's in the open, I don't know if that makes a difference but I would assume it'd get better airflow in the open. I'll post a pic of my install when I get home if you want.

Mine is right under the throttle body, It's the small red filter cone. Pictures of your setup would be great!