GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

F/S: VF Engineering short shifter, ECS Tuning hatch pop kit, ITG drop in panel filter

BenH

Ready to race!
SOLD VF short shifter is nice, I've had it for two months and it reduced the throws by around 40%, more than the S3/euro option. The shift feel is crisp like stock and slots in with a bit more substance. In short this one of those mods that has no downside and all upside. I'm asking $100 shipped to lower 48 states. It's still in my car and once I have a buyer I will uninstall. I have the original box and instructions. Here is the link to VF Engineering's website

SOLD I'm also selling a cool convenience feature that ECS Tuning brought to the US market, hatch pop. With a press of your key fob, the trunk swings open. They are currently backordered until end of Feb and I paid $125 shipped for them less than a month ago. I'm asking $85 shipped. Here is the link to ECS Tuning's website

Lastly, ITG panel drop in filter. Chris@RevoTechnik once dyno'd his mk4 GTI back to back to back on stock vs. K&N vs. ITG and found the ITG added 10whp. I can feel this filter work better than stock paper in the upper rev range when I had a tune. It also improved mpg by ~2 so this is something that will pay for itself over time. I'm asking $40 picked up locally given it's a low priced item and shipping doesn't make sense. Here is the link to AWE-Tuning's website

Thanks for looking.

Last edited: