GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Can i order the chrome rings in the headlight?

cchase__

Ready to race!
So i got my headlights painted at a local headlight shop and when he touched the chrome ring on the inside it smeared and then he sprayed it with a chrome paint from home depot so it looks like garbage. It doesn't bother me too much but i was wondering can i order them separately?

Looks good.

Looks good? eh.. not so much.

nicovase

Doesn’t look perfect but I don’t think I would EVER notice that if I wasn’t looking for it. To me it would be more of an issue of the headlight shop doing a shoddy job. I would ask for at least a partial refund if you haven’t already

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cchase__

Ready to race!
Doesn’t look perfect but I don’t think I would EVER notice that if I wasn’t looking for it. To me it would be more of an issue of the headlight shop doing a shoddy job. I would ask for at least a partial refund if you haven’t already

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yea i got it for $200 rather than $500 to begin with.

mattyice703

Hey, so question. Are the LED parking lamps replaceable in these bad boys? Thinking of changing to a different color because why not? Haven't gone and looked under the hood quite yet and all my searches turn up the standard parking lamps.

Uberryan

Banned
Hey, so question. Are the LED parking lamps replaceable in these bad boys? Thinking of changing to a different color because why not? Haven't gone and looked under the hood quite yet and all my searches turn up the standard parking lamps.

Parking lamps as in the small halogens you can swap to LEDs, or the Xenon housings in 2012+ that have the limp rope of LEDs inside?

If yes to the first, yes.

If yes to the second... yes, but with a shit load of soldering and work.