GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FEELER: k04, Cobb ap, intake, dp, fmic, mounts...

UberFast

Ready to race!
Thinking seriously about returning to stock and selling the car for unforseen reasons. All of these parts are still on the car and have about 10,000 miles on them. I'll need an exchange for the stock part for some of these things. These are on a 2012 gti dsg CCTA.

Integrated engineering k04 with forge wastegate- your good condition stock ccta turbo plus $1300

Cobb AP with original case, face plates and a cheap mount all in excellent condition $525 shipped

Unitronic intake $250

ARM fmic in stealth black $350

Torque solutions motor/trans mounts $250

Cim boost gauge with forge boost tap $100

Raceland Catless DP for your stock DP straight trade

I'm located in the Anderson ,SC area. Local buyers preferred especially on the turbo and downpipe. I will need guaranteed buyers before I start pulling these parts off the car. I'll get some pics as soon as I can. Let me know if you have any questions.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

UberFast

Ready to race!
Update: I already have all the factory parts I need. I'll be pulling all of the aftermarket parts off and posting them up for sale in the next couple weeks as I have time. I'll start a new legit for sale thread when I do. Mods you can close this thread.

Francoleon91

Drag Racing Champion
Update: I already have all the factory parts I need. I'll be pulling all of the aftermarket parts off and posting them up for sale in the next couple weeks as I have time. I'll start a new legit for sale thread when I do. Mods you can close this thread.

might be interested in ur k04 once its out.