GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

17" wheels with Audi TT RS brakes?

jebusfreek666

Ready to race!
Another issue, that for some reason is just now hitting me, is that I am screwed if I blow a tire. My tiny spare is absolutely not going to fit if I can't get a 17" on it. And there is no way I am going to carry a full size spare everywhere I go. So that leaves me with the only option being to pay for a tow if I blow a tire? That is ridiculous. As awesome as the stopping power is, these things will have to go to truly be a practical DD. Does anyone have suggestions on cost effective, decent set that I can get that will fit 17" and also 16" steelies in the winter preferably without a spacer, but will still be better than stock? This car is Stage 2, so I would like the ability to stop quickly.

Edy.Ct

Go Kart Champion
If you get a flat you change the front wheel with a wheel from the rear and put the spare on the rear. Problem solved :))
I'm keeping my vagbremtechnic carriers untill it's time for new pads. After that some 370mm love for me :)

jebusfreek666

Ready to race!
If you get a flat you change the front wheel with a wheel from the rear and put the spare on the rear. Problem solved :))
I'm keeping my vagbremtechnic carriers untill it's time for new pads. After that some 370mm love for me :)

aaaaaaaannnnnnnnndddddd.......I'm dumb....:clap: