GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Scotch Guard

booey1979

Go Kart Champion
I do mine every 3 months like clockwork. When I apply it theres like this weird linty stuff that wipes off. It smells unpleasant when applying but it goes away in an hr with the windows down. It helps to easily clean stains!!!!! I also apply it on my seatbelt since sometimes when drinking coffee it spills on the seatbelt. I also use it on the side fabric by the arm rest on all for areas. great little insurance and I do it when I clean my interior.

chinqutie

Go Kart Champion
I do mine every 3 months like clockwork. When I apply it theres like this weird linty stuff that wipes off. It smells unpleasant when applying but it goes away in an hr with the windows down. It helps to easily clean stains!!!!! I also apply it on my seatbelt since sometimes when drinking coffee it spills on the seatbelt. I also use it on the side fabric by the arm rest on all for areas. great little insurance and I do it when I clean my interior.
word. do it for preventative maintenance. which reminds me, i need to do mine again too haha!

Skirball

Ready to race!
I picked up a bottle of Scotchgard Auto the other day. The instructions say to tape off all plastic parts that might get hit with overspray. Is this necessary or are they just covering their asses?

mhayball

I tried 303 Fabric Guard on a secondhand Nissan Maxima I had some years ago (I prefer to try new products on old cars first), it had velour seats and I only sprayed the once with a couple of coats. After 3 years the seats looked the same the day I bought the car, so I was sold, it was so easy to remove any markings and any liquids appeared to sit on top of the surface rather than soak in. I have since sprayed all the fabric areas inside my Golf including visors and headlining. I have no experience with Scotchguard but I would imagine they would have similar results.

Smash1

So if I may ask. Is there any noticeable feel to the fabrics when you're sitting in them? Anytime I put leather conditioner on my leather truck seats it feels terrible. Anything like this from scotch guard?