GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat 11.9.9: SCOTUS to Approve Minimum Wage Payments in Chipotle Gift Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.

THISFCKINGUY

Ready to race!

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion
What up gentlemens I'm just trolling and causing chaos in other threads.... But brings up a question what would you guys pay to have a set of rims plasti dipped?

jgarcia1925

Go Kart Champion
What up gentlemens I'm just trolling and causing chaos in other threads.... But brings up a question what would you guys pay to have a set of rims plasti dipped?

the price of the can bruh! its really really easy dude. unless you are looking to paint them a special color, i wouldnt pay more than 100. i got quoted about 700 for a whole car last week. lol

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion

dasauto0108

Go Kart Champion

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion
In fairness to the other guy, it sounded like he was talking about some sort of Plasti Dip 2.0 - not just your average stuff. Maybe that's why using a gun is an advantage, and would be more expensive? :iono: I don't know enough about it, just guessing
I agree that the pro kit is better quality but my buddy has one and material cost is only about 30 bux for wheels....

https://www.google.com/search?q=pla...biw=360&bih=559&dpr=2#spd=5375182434502356493

Or you could buy a delux kit. Idk it just bothered me maybe because I'm cheap.

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion
I must just be angry because the hawks are in slump way to late in the season. [emoji36]

dasauto0108

Go Kart Champion
I must just be angry because the hawks are in slump way to late in the season. [emoji36]

Go drink some tequila and relax :thumbsup:

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion

dasauto0108

Go Kart Champion
Just what the doctor ordered lol.

Sir

I don't really have a guy I just received a few quotes in the past but my guess is it was not any where near the quality mentioned above. I didn't see the need to go all out as the wheels won't get crazy hot like the calipers. Again good luck with the business man I just felt it was on the high side I was not intending to start a fracas.

It must have worked :laugh: you're so civil now.

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion

dasauto0108

Go Kart Champion

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion
Status
Not open for further replies.