GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

KONI Yellows & H&R Sports

MisterKuey

Hello everyone,

Just made my first purchase of many to come. Decided I wanted to go with suspension as my first target for my candy white '10 GTI. I was able to get all four KONI Yellows and H&R Sports for $742. Saved $200 with coupons on AutoAnything. I'm super excited and after researching and looking at everyone's pictures I decided to go with the Sports over Super Sports. Now, on to my question, which I've seen two different answers. Should I wait to these bad boys on till I buy my new wheels, or should I just put on the shocks and springs and get an alignment before I get my wheels?

Thanks for the support and answers ahead of time!

-Kuey

Shwizzle

Ready to race!
Depends on how long you are gonna drive with the new wheels before an alignment. If it was me I would put them on get alignment with current wheels and throw new ones on after. That way u won't mess up your new tires and have to worry about the tech messing around with your new wheels

Joel_MK6

Passed Driver's Ed
Depends on how long you are gonna drive with the new wheels before an alignment. If it was me I would put them on get alignment with current wheels and throw new ones on after. That way u won't mess up your new tires and have to worry about the tech messing around with your new wheels

+1 that's what I recently did last month. Installed the same suspension with my stocks, then threw on the new wheels.

greasyginzo

Go Kart Champion
Don't forget new strut bearings and you may want to think about mounts as well since your car is a 2010....how many miles are on it?