GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GTA GOLFMK6 Meet - Wednesday Nights

NotMoneyGuy

Ready to race!
Here are some pics from this evening: (Hope for better weather next week at McCowan / 401)

Last edited:

zVp

Go Kart Champion
Yup, it'll be at the Scar location this week.

I might not be able to come this week since I'm busy as hell with work and life. It's been a bad two weeks for me.

marcopolo

Passed Driver's Ed
need a better mk6 showing at the ERTEFA meets. I think i was the only mk6 gti there. Every Thursday night (weather permitting) there is a HUGE civilized gathering of car enthusiasts, last week it was a parkinglot full of approx 400ish cars of all types ranging from old american muscle to Lambo's. If your interested do a quick search of "ertefa" on facebook for more info. Scion of mississauga even shows up to show off their line up.

Word of warning though a few rules, there is no burnouts, donuts, beeping or people will ask you to leave. Usually 3-4 police cars are present to keep thing in order.

The location is 200 interchange way in vaughan right next to IKEA and AMC movie theater. Usually runs from 8:30pm till 12am

Heartagram131

Go Kart Champion
Anyone from KW thinking about making the run up for the meet this week?

memmo

Ready to race!
If it's raining is there a parking garage nearby? We need a backup!

Could meet at the Bayview Village underground (Bayview/Sheppard) -- where idub usually meets in the winter as the security guys there are cool.

Tim Han

Ready to race!
If it's raining is there a parking garage nearby? We need a backup!

Could meet at the Bayview Village underground (Bayview/Sheppard) -- where idub usually meets in the winter as the security guys there are cool.

+1 :w00t:

Kato

Ready to race!
I'll be there!

gti grl1

Ready to race!
Hey Guys,
I haven't been on this forum for some time. I never knew we have a GTI MK VI meet on Wednesdays. I'm always at the Kennedy Commons at Chapters on Wednesdays. I would much rather be with the you guys..