GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

WannaGOFAST TX..

NoSpark

Go Kart Champion
The Lamborghini did 233mph in the half mile?!?! Holy shit.

The best time in Chicago was 213mph by a twin turbo viper and alpha GTR.

sent from GS4 using tapatalk

NoSpark

Go Kart Champion
Yeah the lambo was nuts. Blurrrrrrrrrrrrrr zooooooooommmmmmmmm

Twin turbo I assume? Was it Underground Racing's?

Any video?

sent from GS4 using tapatalk

marcelo929

Passed Driver's Ed
Very excited for the event tomorrow with that being said my car is having technical difficulties and will not be running on the 100oct tune. I will be on 93 octane tune running 100 octane gas.. My car is pulling a good amount of time and haven't been able to figure out why.. Ran out of time today need to head out towards Austin..

I saw your car today! Didn't get to see it run though :( got there kind of late like 3ish and you stopped right in front of me and some friends and you were packing everything up by the spectator area.

I knew it had to be someone on here. Car looked very nice!

Sspcivic31

Drag Race Newbie
I saw your car today! Didn't get to see it run though :( got there kind of late like 3ish and you stopped right in front of me and some friends and you were packing everything up by the spectator area.

Where you parked right outside the entrance to the event on the side of the road? If so I think I saw your car when we were heading out.

marcelo929

Passed Driver's Ed
Where you parked right outside the entrance to the event on the side of the road? If so I think I saw your car when we were heading out.
Yeah that was my car!

trd420

Go Kart Champion

Thanks yes the event fun but way too hot to stay any longer.. And the car wasn't going to get any faster I saw your car too as I was driving out.. And was like who is that!

Grizza

Ready to race!
Sspcivic31 and TRD420 I can't begin to thank y'all enough for the help, I really appreciate and owe you big time.

My best run was 134.4 on my first run. Got in 5 runs total with my time getting worse until the fifth run when I had a "little" mishap on cylinder #3 & #4.

Ending going home on the back of a flatbed.

Cyl #1 - 150psi
Cyl #2 - 150 psi
Cyl #3 - 25 psi
Cyl #4 - 15 psi

It was late when I did the compression test. And I did it wrong(forgot to take out all the spark plugs at the same time) because of bing tired and I had several strong adult beverages at that point. I am going to redo them correctly but the writing is on the wall.

Overall I had a good time, but an expensive one. But it is what it is, not the first time I have f'ed my engine and certainly won't be the last. I am just glad that I got to meet a couple of great guys willing to help me out-

trd420

Go Kart Champion
My best run of the day was 133.4 all the rest were between 131 and 132.. Car was not running perfectly though.. Pulling timing.. Also was very hot out there though about 100° with humidity.. I did 140mph at shift sector in California.. But was substantially cooler out there. In the mid-70s all day with zero humidity.. until about 12 to 1 o'clock I was wearing a sweater till noon lol

trd420

Go Kart Champion
Sspcivic31 and TRD420 I can't begin to thank y'all enough for the help, I really appreciate and owe you big time.

My best run was 134.4 on my first run. Got in 5 runs total with my time getting worse until the fifth run when I had a "little" mishap on cylinder #3 & #4.

Ending going home on the back of a flatbed.

Cyl #1 - 150psi
Cyl #2 - 150 psi
Cyl #3 - 25 psi
Cyl #4 - 15 psi

It was late when I did the compression test. And I did it wrong(forgot to take out all the spark plugs at the same time) because of bing tired and I had several strong adult beverages at that point. I am going to redo them correctly but the writing is on the wall.

Overall I had a good time, but an expensive one. But it is what it is, not the first time I have f'ed my engine and certainly won't be the last. I am just glad that I got to meet a couple of great guys willing to help me out-

No problem was great meeting you.. Have you read done the compression test? What's the results?

Grizza

Ready to race!
same results. Just waiting on some ramps for my trailer and then taking over to the shop sometime this week for a leak down test