GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Canada FS/FT/WTB/WTT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bramlo

Hello All,

So I picked up a set autostrada monza's on here to be refinished and are just about done.... and now I am thinking of going in a different direction but not 100% sure yet.. so this is a feeler.

Right now the lips are just being mirrored polished and should be done very soon and then sealed with brand new rotiform chrome bolts. The faces have already been powdercoated by brightside and are pearl graphite and all the barrels coated flat black.

I have tried to locate a set of original centre caps but it is impossible.. so unfortunately no centre caps. (dont worry they will still look amazing)

The specs on the wheels are 18x8.5 in the front with a 2 inch lip. ET 28. The rears are 18x9.5 with a 2.5 inch lip. ET 32.

All are 5x114.3 bolts pattern but I have wobble bolts as well. The CB is 66mm.

Here is a pic of one of the faces refinished and the lips before refinishing. I will post more when the lips are done.

*****For trades : I want 18s for sure. I will entertain just about anything but If it is not as rare as this set + cash please :D

PM is key!

panda_man22

Go Kart Champion
Still LF -- set of detroits with or without rubber

PM me

zorq

Ready to race!
WTS: Cigarettes in Vancouver Area, I bought some when I was travelling, and ended up deciding to quit... I have three cartons new. PM me.

Kyle Butler

Ready to race!
WTB: your 18" Oem wheels. Plz lmk what you have

nik

Go Kart Champion
OEM Dash Cubby + right side kick panel

I have a driver dash cubby and the kick panel on the right side of the steering I splurged on for sale. Got em off E-bay and came as a set. I had a change of heart and decided I could use the money elsewhere. (update) One thing I noticed is that the handle is in a different location than the ones on ECS. The bin itself has an 09 date stamped on it, so I'm assuming it's an earlier design.

Looking for $80 for the cubby and $40 for the panel. I can sell both together for $100. I will upload pics next week. Looking for a sale in the GTA preferably. I can meet up after the end of March due to an exam I'm writing.

Buyer backed out Cubby Back up for sale!!!

Last edited:

J-Cooz

Go Kart Champion
FS: 16" Winter Tire/Wheel Package

SOLD

Attachments

• IMG_0554.jpg
    IMG_0554.jpg
    333.2 KB · Views: 148
  • IMG_0556.jpg
    IMG_0556.jpg
    395 KB · Views: 151
  • IMG_0558.jpg
    IMG_0558.jpg
    391.6 KB · Views: 150
  • IMG_0559.jpg
    IMG_0559.jpg
    367.1 KB · Views: 145
  • IMG_0561.jpg
    IMG_0561.jpg
    395.5 KB · Views: 146
Last edited:

J-Cooz

Go Kart Champion
FS: VW Steel Wheel Center Caps

Set of 4 center caps that snap over stock lugs and make your steel wheels look much better. Used two seasons but look brand new. Part # 5N0 601 169 XRW

SOLD

Attachments

• IMG_0563.jpg
    IMG_0563.jpg
    404.7 KB · Views: 146
Last edited:

nik

Go Kart Champion
Bumpity bump

Have 4 Pirelli Pzero Nero 225/40 ZR 18 tires, which came with the wheels I bought. I had my own tires, so these are up for grabs. Here's the kijiji ad with the details LINK

I'm looking for $180 ea. for the two newer tires and 75 ea. for the two older ones. Prices are OBO, please PM me if interested.

echlon

Ready to race!
4- Mint Serrons for sale... No rubber. $700 firm

Still available?, I want to get rid of my stock 16" but I'm not sure how these would look on a TDI :p I actually prefer the Serrons over the Detroits. Too bad your not selling with tires.

Status
Not open for further replies.