GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Fiesta ST vs MK6 stage 2

NeoSA1

Ready to race!
More versus threads with "I wonder what would happen if..." instead of damn videos of stuff that DID HAPPEN!

visceralsoup

Ready to race!
More versus threads with "I wonder what would happen if..." instead of damn videos of stuff that DID HAPPEN!

Sorry man I've been on deployment. I will post a video when I get back.

For the record he has upgraded his intercooler now. He claims he can hang with 5.0 (coyote) mustangs but I call bull sh*t on that.

Stage2Sasquatch

Go Kart Champion
Sorry man I've been on deployment. I will post a video when I get back.

For the record he has upgraded his intercooler now. He claims he can hang with 5.0 (coyote) mustangs but I call bull sh*t on that.

Nope. He's lying. There is no way in hell he is hanging with coyote 5.0 mustangs lol.

XGC75

Go Kart Champion
There's a slim chance he ran one of the 2011 GTs with the 4.6 and didn't know it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Sauce118

Ready to race!
im stage APR 2, the DV+ helped me hold my boost through the gears a lot better, but a stock fiesta or focus ST cant keep up with me.. I can beat them by enough to toy with them a little.. Dont get me wrong they arent slow by any means, but i can pull on him then slow down and laugh then pull again.. But your talking a modded ST, i would guess a tune would give them almost the same increase it gives us, which would then make it hard to keep up with.. Good luck though.. Keep us updated!! Where are u deployed? What branch? I wish i would have been as much of an enthusiast as i am now when i was in the Marine Corps a few years ago.. I had so much money to blow then, but i spent it all on a boat, truck and partying hahaha.. stupid me! Errrrrrrrr Kill

visceralsoup

Ready to race!
There's a slim chance he ran one of the 2011 GTs with the 4.6 and didn't know it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I highly doubt he would mistake a 4.6 for a coyote. He isn't ignorant on cars. I just think he is having pipe dreams and came across a shitty driver.

visceralsoup

Ready to race!
im stage APR 2, the DV+ helped me hold my boost through the gears a lot better, but a stock fiesta or focus ST cant keep up with me.. I can beat them by enough to toy with them a little.. Dont get me wrong they arent slow by any means, but i can pull on him then slow down and laugh then pull again.. But your talking a modded ST, i would guess a tune would give them almost the same increase it gives us, which would then make it hard to keep up with.. Good luck though.. Keep us updated!! Where are u deployed? What branch? I wish i would have been as much of an enthusiast as i am now when i was in the Marine Corps a few years ago.. I had so much money to blow then, but i spent it all on a boat, truck and partying hahaha.. stupid me! Errrrrrrrr Kill

Hahaha live and learn brother. Im with the Navy out in the South China Sea right now. That's about all I can say.

Sauce118

Ready to race!
Hahaha live and learn brother. Im with the Navy out in the South China Sea right now. That's about all I can say.

Figured.. i wasnt looking for specific coordinates lol.. But you must be on a good boat to have internet to respond back and forth like this! Shit half the time we were on a secret mission and they would "lock-down" the internet which would block like 90% of the shit you want to do on the internet like email, games, shit prtty much everything.. but glad you are able to actually have that aspect in line.. I HATTEEEEDDDDD the boat... Im tall, 6'3, so that mighta had some effect on my feelings haha...

GreyGti1990

Ready to race!
Iraqi war veteran here. 6 years in the CT Army National Guard was enough for me.

Sauce118

Ready to race!
Figured.. i wasnt looking for specific coordinates lol.. But you must be on a good boat to have internet to respond back and forth like this! Shit half the time we were on a secret mission and they would "lock-down" the internet which would block like 90% of the shit you want to do on the internet like email, games, shit prtty much everything.. but glad you are able to actually have that aspect in line.. I HATTEEEEDDDDD the boat... Im tall, 6'3, so that mighta had some effect on my feelings haha...

but shit, when you get back youll probably have a whole new car ready to go with all that deployment money spent on mods!!!.. I woulda been big turbo after my deployment if i owned this GTI back then instead of my F150, which was also pretty nice..

GreyGti1990

Ready to race!
but shit, when you get back youll probably have a whole new car ready to go with all that deployment money spent on mods!!!.. I woulda been big turbo after my deployment if i owned this GTI back then instead of my F150, which was also pretty nice..

I hear that. I was 19 when I was overseas and when I got back home I spent most of that deployment money on a mk4 Jetta Gli... then mk4 supercharged VR6 GTI... then Mk4 R32... God how I wish I didn't do that.... it was fun though.

visceralsoup

Ready to race!

Yeah haha I'm saving a little bit but not too much honestly. I've got enough to finish the build on my Ranger and a little to throw at a clutch job on my car. Liberty ports are too much fun hahaha.

Sauce118

Ready to race!
Yeah haha I'm saving a little bit but not too much honestly. I've got enough to finish the build on my Ranger and a little to throw at a clutch job on my car. Liberty ports are too much fun hahaha.

if you noticed, i said i spent most of my deployment money on partying as well hahah.. that includes all the crazy shit that comes with liberty ports.. ie. women, shows, all kinds of crazy shit i probably shouldnt mention hahah.. i miss it man.. but i just wasnt something i wanted to do for another 4 years.. But to each their own.. was the best thing ive ever done.. made me grow up real fast...

Sauce118

Ready to race!
I hear that. I was 19 when I was overseas and when I got back home I spent most of that deployment money on a mk4 Jetta Gli... then mk4 supercharged VR6 GTI... then Mk4 R32... God how I wish I didn't do that.... it was fun though.

hahahahahaha yea i guess i should be glad that i didnt spend all my money on my car.. but your right.. i bet you had a blast!