GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New to car, New to forum, Not new to riding low!

EMC2MK6

Passed Driver's Ed
Hey guys my name is Mel sold my mk4 a month ago got my mk6 2 days later and couldn't stand riding at stock height. Coilovers went on spun them down, ECS 12.5mm spacers on the rear...on to some pics let me know what you guys think!

previous car 2001 12v VR6 GTI

new car 2011 GTI united gray 6-speed and i love it!

when i got it

present day

Mr.Alex

I Got That 6.
Awwwyeeaaaaa. I can already tell you will do great things with it. Any ideas for wheels? UG is such a nice color, never seen one in person though.

Mr.Alex

I Got That 6.
I don't remember, I sat next to my car a lot that year. Won the best in stock :B

EMC2MK6

Passed Driver's Ed
Awwwyeeaaaaa. I can already tell you will do great things with it. Any ideas for wheels? UG is such a nice color, never seen one in person though.

Thanx im very happy with it! As far as wheels are concerned I have no earthly idea yet lol I am leaning towards futuras but unsure Im gonna do some major searching before I get wheels I am very picky Ill be saving up tho i see something interesting ill jump on it.

mkvi csg

Passed Driver's Ed
Hey guys my name is Mel sold my mk4 a month ago got my mk6 2 days later and couldn't stand riding at stock height. Coilovers went on spun them down, ECS 12.5mm spacers on the rear...on to some pics let me know what you guys think!

previous car 2001 12v VR6 GTI

new car 2011 GTI united gray 6-speed and i love it!

when i got it

present day

Welcome Mel, Nice to see a fellow rgv member on here.. :w00t: --- The mk6 is looking nice man.. Can't wait to see what else you have planned for the UG.

Last edited:

Mr.Alex

I Got That 6.
Well you can never go wrong with Futura's. Look forward to seeing what you end up choosing.

EMC2MK6

Passed Driver's Ed
Welcome Mel, Nice to see a fellow rgv member on here.. :w00t: --- The mk6 is looking nice man.. Can't wait to see what else you have planned for the UG.
Thanx man Im excited I had pretty much done everything I wanted to the mk4 besides going vr-t but too much $$ for what it was in my opinion. Mk6 is a new beginning and new canvas for me:)

wow, I love that MK4
Thanx!

Well you can never go wrong with Futura's. Look forward to seeing what you end up choosing.
Yeah man i want a good set of wheels on there that im gonna be happy with i dont even care if I have to roll on the detroits for a while I am happy with how it looks for now.

I feel confident when I say that you're doing it right!
Thanx! I made my fair share of mistakes on the mk4 and learned my lessons haha this will be done right